Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you all on both sides just go get yourselves a nice fresh hot cup of STFU!!! You are all very immature. I am done with this website. It's a *************************ing waste of time.

I do think it's kind of humorous that Ty, Lear and PCL_128 have become exceedingly quiet lately. It's as if they believe being quieter now will absolve them of all their past indiscretions on FI. The really comical part is, they don't realize they have all been ideintified to SWA management and SWAPA and the bulk of their posts have been printed off of FI and delivered to their (possibly) new employer. (Yes, seriously.) Some guy with lots of time on his hands felt this was a necessary endeavor. Would hate to be in their shoes right now...

Really, these threats are ridiculous. I hope those guys slam you when they are your Captains coming up here. I think it's kind of humorous to see how nervous SWA FOs are lately, and for good reason. Sacha is nervous too, because he will be doing a lot more LBB layovers thanks to his eventual seniority slide.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ty, Lear and PCL,

You will have nothing to worry about at SWA...this debate has turned ugly, but the for the most part your inputs have been directed at the issues and not the individuals...good luck.

Another example of SWA culture. Great job! Now everyone else please get a life and realize this will play out the same regardless of what an anonymous (or semi-anonymous in this case) forum says. I remember when everyone said they'd keep a lid on it.

I sure hope that during the transition SW management treats us like one of their own. They are negotiating the language this week and then the deal should be done. All this will hopefully be behind us and we can work together. I just hope that we are treated like family once the deal is voted in. Me thinks it will be voted in by a pretty large margin. Back to lurking....

I sure hope that during the transition SW management treats us like one of their own. They are negotiating the language this week and then the deal should be done. All this will hopefully be behind us and we can work together. I just hope that we are treated like family once the deal is voted in. Me thinks it will be voted in by a pretty large margin. Back to lurking....

When this is all done you will be family. We don't have stepchildren after the fact. Ask the Morris millionaires how they are treated. They are family and you will be too if this thing comes to resolution and you are integrated.

SWAPA takes care of their own. You will be a SWAPA pilot when all this plays out if your MEC will stay out of the way. SWAPA will take care of you when the dust settles and you will question why you ever allowed ALPA on your property.

That would qualify as a threat. You've threatened their employment and livelihood.

If any of the three get fired, you may have some legal troubles, Son. You're not anonymous, either.

Still no threat evident. Merely a statement. Reporting for lack of a better term.

Legal trouble? Not me. I just call em like I see em. My hands are clean.

That would qualify as a threat. You've threatened their employment and livelihood.

If any of the three get fired, you may have some legal troubles, Son. You're not anonymous, either.

I do not think words can say what an idiot you are.

Funnyman, welcome to one of the last great places to work, you are one of the family, once the ink dries of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back