Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try but Wrong. I did the math myself. DOH would put me at 63%. That was even sliding it by a few months - giving SWA guys a few extra months above my doh.

So you were hired in January of 2005? Because that is where 63% DOH would fall on the combined list. However, Magic Captain GW was hired in March of 2005, yet you are senior to him at your 60% seniority? How do the upgrades work over there, by Ouija board? What? ALPA didn't provide you with fancy spreadsheets to see where you would fall on a combined list. Listen Mav, I think you may be getting some bad intel.

So you were hired in January of 2005? Because that is where 63% DOH would fall on the combined list. However, Magic Captain GW was hired in March of 2005, yet you are senior to him at your 60% seniority? How do the upgrades work over there, by Ouija board? What? ALPA didn't provide you with fancy spreadsheets to see where you would fall on a combined list. Listen Mav, I think you may be getting some bad intel.

The SWA 12/14/2005 class is about 4975/7819. I don't know - my calculator comes up with 63.6%.

The SWA 12/14/2005 class is about 4975/7819. I don't know - my calculator comes up with 63.6%.

Well, maybe my fancy spreadsheet is also wrong, but it shows a 12/14/2005 pilot would fall in at 71% on a combined list using DOH. Those guys currently fall at 73% on the SWA only DOH list. The 4975/7819 is based on the AIP list, which moved those guys up 63.6%. Using DOH with the 7819, it falls to 71%.

Last edited:
Says the Left wing nut who has a misogynistic and homophobic photo of Michelle Bachmann on his Avatar. Hypocrite.

First you should look up the definitions. She's obviously a woman in love with her corndog.

A poster girl for SWA pilots, in effect.

Back to the origanal question...why haven't the LEC/MEC/MC been recalled?? Your MC negotiated in good faith and in communication with the MEC...so if the AIP was so egregious to the AAI Pilots, why keep the folks controlling your destiny, who jointly crafted the agreement in power??

Back to the origanal question...why haven't the LEC/MEC/MC been recalled????

Because they took an action in the best interest of the majority of their pilots...Duh!

Fudgepacker,

As an ex Navy guy I would expect more rational responses out of you...

"Because they took an action in the best interest of the majority of their pilots...Duh!"

Pay attention...the MEC/MC BOTH crafted the AIP, the MC did not operate in a vacuum...now the MEC votes down the AIP that they help create...does not sound like good governance and some on here have implied it may HURT the AAI pilots...if the AIP was such a bad deal, it should never have seen the light of day...certainly the MC/MEC should not have agreed to it in good faith...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back