Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why are the 1700+ trannies pilots not recalling their status reps?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way vote language was constructed they could not say "yes" but we recommend "no". It was more like "Yes I think this deal is fair and I approve for it to go to pilot vote." I was at the vote meeting, but I was too nervous to remember the exact wording.
By voting "Yes" they would have to give up right to ever advocate anything else. They said they were gonna call GK and ask for a wavier to the language but didn't think it would be appropriate.

They said they were gonna call GK and ask for a wavier to the language but didn't think it would be appropriate.
Oh so THAT'S what they said... I simply didn't catch it and there was so much going on back and forth that it never got returned back to that thought.

Thanks for clarifying,,,

What's this I keep hearing about your MEC having to send it out with a "yes" recommendation? Where does it say that in the Process Agreement? Chapter and verse please.

Ty,

"Irregardless" is not a word. Regardless or irrespective. Take your pick. You've been spending too much time with stupid people.

It's in the dictionary.....Whether or not it is "a word" seems to hinge on whether you are a normal person, or an officious little dung beetle. I guess we'll put you down for the latter group. :D

Really? Really? When did Alaska get 777's?

Get over yourself. You're a third world entry level jet gear jerker who makes 40% less for doing the exact same job I do. Nutjob.

Sacha,

The difference between us is that I know my status. You seem to think money makes you somehow superior.

Yes, yes you are 40% better person than the rest of us. Just the point we were trying to make to you. You give SWA pilots a bad name, sir! YOU need to be re-cultured.

Exactly. Unfortunately, he is representative of the SWA "culture" they like to brag about.

Big watches, cheap liquor, misogyinstic and homophobic.

I actually feel sorry for AAI guys who have to deal with these flag tie wearing third world entry jet gear jerkers for the rest of their careers.

Sacha,

The difference between us is that I know my status. You seem to think money makes you somehow superior.

Exactly. Unfortunately, he is representative of the SWA "culture" they like to brag about.

Big watches, cheap liquor, misogyinstic and homophobic.

I actually feel sorry for AAI guys who have to deal with these flag tie wearing third world entry jet gear jerkers for the rest of their careers.

Says the Left wing nut who has a misogynistic and homophobic photo of Michelle Bachmann on his Avatar. Hypocrite.

How's the pic of Bachman homophobic? Funny? Yes, for sure! Homophobic? I don't see it...

How's the pic of Bachman homophobic? Funny? Yes, for sure! Homophobic? I don't see it...

Pointing out his strange way of thinking by calling swa pilots misogynistic and homophobic all the while having that picture of Michelle bachmann on his avatar. If I had the same picture of Pelosi or Michelle bobelle on my avatar he would flip out. Personally, I think the picture is hilarious. The guy who took the picture must have thought he died and went to heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back