• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's Flying Your Airplane? NO OUTSOURCING

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I PFT....That was the only way out of flight instructing in the early 90s...Had to get that seniority number y'know....

Yes I supported RJDC...However it wasn't to "get on Delta's list"....It was to prevent my union from negotiating against me....DFR and conflict of interest issues....

No. PFT was not the only way to advance from flight instructing in the early 90's. You sell-out cowards that PFT'd were in the minority.

Don't you worry about me Mr. Boxjockey...I'll be fine....

I'm preparing myself for the fight.....Game on.....

ooooh! we're all so scared!:rolleyes: Are you going to fight like you did for the RJDC? Where are they now?

You're a self-aggrandizing ego-maniacal doofus.

Flop, no such reminder intended. I was merely stating a much overlooked fact. To wit, mainline pilots negotiating flying back to mainline is a defacto benefit to regional pilots. If it was a reminder at all, it was a reminder to regional pilots. So whether you intend to support them or not, you are. Carry on in the effort.

You made a good point and I missed it. Sorry, you're exactly right.

No. PFT was not the only way to advance from flight instructing in the early 90's. You sell-out cowards that PFT'd were in the minority.

ooooh! we're all so scared!:rolleyes: Are you going to fight like you did for the RJDC? Where are they now?

You're a self-aggrandizing ego-maniacal doofus.

Pay no mind to Joe. He is over on the Regional board lobbying the XJT guys to strive for an "average" JCBA with the ASA/XJT merger. He is afraid if we ask for too much then he will lose his job. He must live like a chipmunk or squirrel...always wondering when his job is going to be taken by the next predator. Wether it be the majors reigning in scope or Mesa underbidding. He knows he has no power in either scenario. But yet, he makes threats as if he does. Must be a nervous guy.

I, for one, hope to move on and up and support your fight to retain scope. I'm pretty tired of being on the strings of the puppet masters and would like to actually plan long-term with my career. As much as I would like to, I know I can't in my current position. Someday I hope to be with an airline where I can.

You made a good point and I missed it. Sorry, you're exactly right.

I take a longer view than most on this issue because I'm no longer directly affected. I realize that some of the older guys at the regional will find it hard to start over, but the elimination of the negative affect of bargaining fractionalization far outweighs that. We are seeing some of the regionals starting alter egos, with separate operating certificates, for the sole purpose of undercutting the pilots who your management used to undercut you. That goes away if you bargain your flying back in house. That is another benefit, not just to regional pilots, but to the profession as a whole. Indirectly, you are helping us corporate pilots as well. More bargaining power equals better contracts equals better compensation packages for us to keep us from defecting to the airlines. A long view indeed, but true nonetheless. Again, please carry on! :beer:

I would love to be in ORD today and protesting!! One problem, my home airport at one time was served with 57's, buses, and F^&*(NG 737's and now is just FU%^*(% 50 & 70 seat PI$%&^ of SH*& and over sold, FU%^ you guys!!!

For regional guys, this would have me thinking twice about, "job security".

I would love to be in ORD today and protesting!! One problem, my home airport at one time was served with 57's, buses, and F^&*(NG 737's and now is just FU%^*(% 50 & 70 seat PI$%&^ of SH*& and over sold, FU%^ you guys!!!

Then how/would you commute? C'mon blue, meet us out there, dress warm!!!

Yogi

I don't commute cause I am an unemployed/furloughed, bitter former pilot. I only have travel bennies when the flights are open!!!!! thats why!!

How are you suppose to "work with" that type pilot?

Indeed.

The United and Continental Pilots Engage In MISInformational Picketing

The pilots first fallacy is "outsourcing”. The fact is that the pilots’ union, ALPA, has played a major role in creating the labor Ponzi scheme that survives at the legacy airlines. Over the past 15 years, how did ALPA find a way to pay mainline pilots more? By agreeing to allow another group of pilots to fly where mainline flying is no longer economic and to be paid less to do so in order to buy “better” contracts for the mainline pilots they represent.

Last edited:
FYI Mesa is in negotiations with United for additional flying that could happen as soon as we come out of bankruptcy early next year.

Strange times.

Your profile indicates that you are corporate...Why the obsession with me?

Yes I PFT....That was the only way out of flight instructing in the early 90s...Had to get that seniority number y'know....

No loser boy, that's not how you get that seniority number, of course when you lack the sheer ability to pass an interview, the next best thing is to buy your job. You were also too young and stupid to think of suiing someone back then.
There are plenty of people, myself included, who got hired without having to buy their job.

Yes I supported RJDC...However it wasn't to "get on Delta's list"....It was to prevent my union from negotiating against me....DFR and conflict of interest issues....

Sooooo....Suiing for this amount was for a DFR??

h. as to the claims set forth in Count VIII, such sum as may be determined
at trial, but in no event less than the sum of Two Million Dollars
($2,000,000.00) each.

i. as to the claims set forth in Count IX,
such sum as may be determined at trial, but in no event less than Two
Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each.

j. as to the claims set forth in Count X,
Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each, plus the cumulative sum of One
Hundred Million ($100,000,000.00) as exemplary and punitive damages.

k. as to the claims set forth in Count XI, such sum as may be determined at
trial, but in no event less than Two Million ($2,000,000.00) each.

l. as to the claims set forth in Count XII, such sum as may be determined at
trial, but in no event less than Two Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each.

m. as to the claims set forth in Count XIII,
Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each.

Never had another interview...Never applied anywhere since I was hired at ASA 17 years ago...Don't know where you got that misinformation from...

Why bother to interview, the rjdc promised you girls you'd all be millionaires. How'd that work out for ya?:laugh:

You sound bitter, yet you are corporate....What is your problem?

You sound------>:crying:. You also sound scared, you should be, your job is about to be outsourced to the lowest bidder! Watchout for those darn low paying regional replacement pilots........

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back