• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's Flying Your Airplane? NO OUTSOURCING

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really think that the other ALPA major groups should get involved in this fight. Groups like Delta now have an immense collective influence should they decide to back their brothers and sisters at UAL/CAL in this endeavor. This is a perfect chance to undo some of the wrongs that have been committed previously, and move forward to a better career for all pilots, whether currently at the regionals or the majors. This fight is good for everyone, even Joe, although he can't see that yet.

box

As a regional puke who actually looks past next year, I support this fight and hope it leads to the end of outsourcing. I want job security, and the best security is working for a company that actually sells tickets.

I applaud the effort to get furloughees off the street and THEN get my number at the bigger table. Most of my colleagues actually do feel the same.

It's just all you guys hear about are the spoiled entitlement gen X types and the really senior ones that can't STAND the idea of ever being an FO again. They DO NOT speak for all regional pilots.

Just don't spit in my face, tell me I'm substandard, and gloat about putting me on the street. You will lose my and others support.

Last edited:
As a regional puke who actually looks past next year, I support this fight and hope it leads to the end of outsourcing. I want job security, and the best security is working for a company that actually sells tickets.

I applaud the effort to get furloughees off the street and THEN get my number at the bigger table. Most of my colleagues actually do feel the same.

It's just all you guys hear about are the spoiled entitlement gen X types and the really senior ones that can't STAND the idea of ever being an FO again. They DO NOT speak for all regional pilots.

Just don't spit in my face, tell me I'm substandard, and gloat about putting me on the street. You will lose my and others support.

Very well said sir.

Latest resources

Back