Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back in the commuter days I had an relatively mature FO who wasn't dangerous or anything, just a little slower than most. One day this check airman, who had it in for the older guy, comes along for a ride, and in the middle of the flight berates my FO for not saying "thank you" to the controller after getting a clearance direct! The biggest loser, was of course, me, for never telling our chief pilot what a jerk this guy was.

The captain I flew with who stood up and peed in a bottle. He had bad aim and peed on the floor instead.

This guy wasn't a loser at all, but he was always interesting to fly with. He was a very fundamentalist Christian (Methodist myself) and he always felt compelled, even if he knew you, to evangalize on every flight.

I always admired his unwavering faith, but geez did it get old, and you know you would have felt bad if you told him to give it a rest, so you were kind of stuck nodding your head every few seconds.

so many losers, so little time...

1 - guy who organized with owner of company to fly FOR FREE and cost another guy his job because of it

2 - guy who causes $25 000 damage to belly and wing of B190 while low flying in Angola...then second guesses your actions during abnormal ops when he wasnt there

3 - younger, lower time captain who proceeds to regail you with tails of his exploits in 'much more difficult to fly' aircraft than he thinks youve flown

4 - CA's who dont know their flows, misses callouts that create um...situations, and then want to blame guess who...

5 - guy who tells everybody how he saved the day from the JUMPSEAT and how that crew should be glad he was on board...should have been knocked flat on his ass

I got one!

How about the tool that spends all his time on the cell phone instead of picking up clearances or running through his pre-flight duties. Then he preaches about how he's hoping to upgrade, but can't find the freakin' departure in the pubs, even though it's right there...

Latest resources

Back