Who else is waiting for nja?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Archer38416

Interviewed in April and got the call several month later that I was hired. Very little communication since then from a company that says communication is soooo important. Terrible was to treat future employees. I know that times are tough, but would there be anything wrong with telling a person where they stand in the pool? Upper 10%, 30% etc. and then sending an email when there is an indoc class so we have some idea of when we will get called? I've got things to do beside waiting by the phone for the nja ego to call me and bless me with a job.

I've got things to do beside waiting by the phone for the nja ego to call me and bless me with a job.

Then do it and quite b!tchn' on message boards. For everyone else, a friend talked to the hiring people and they seem to be getting the same lack of info as you do. We are hearing rumors from furloughs to hiring 400. I wish we could give you actual information, but with all the financial problems I don't think anyone actually knows and they are in a 'wait and see' attitude.

Interviewed in April and got the call several month later that I was hired. Very little communication since then from a company that says communication is soooo important. Terrible was to treat future employees. I know that times are tough, but would there be anything wrong with telling a person where they stand in the pool? Upper 10%, 30% etc. and then sending an email when there is an indoc class so we have some idea of when we will get called? I've got things to do beside waiting by the phone for the nja ego to call me and bless me with a job.

With your attitude I see once again the talent team really dropped the ball.....

It's shows an incredible lack of taste nd class to say something like on a public board about your future employer.....espcially with this economy. I wish I knew your name.

PM your real name and I'll be sure the right people get it. I'm sure they'll respond with an apology, flowers, and a bottle of Dom.

Well, he does have a point. Maybe the wrong forum, but definately has a point.

I talked to the hiring folks at recurrent a couple of weeks ago. What they are eventually shooting for with this new online app is that you can track your progress online.

Remember folks, this is a work in progress and a work that had the apple cart disturbed this summer in a major upset. Give it time. Look at what's happening around you and just be glad you got hired here.

Go pump some gas at your local FBO if you got the jitters there Arch. We'll try and part the red sea for you next time.

sorry

Hey Guys, Sorry about the attitude. I get really frustrated at times . I know that it is not your fault the system doesn't work faster and better. Give me another chance?

Thats OK Archer

I'm starting to get used to new guys crying about the company.

(7 month F.O's and such)

Seems like I'm hearing alot of complaints from guys hired after the contract.

If you were here before the contract, I guess you may have more of an appreciation of how far we've come in improving our situation.

Just my impression. I'm allowed that aren't I?

Take care and good luck to you, you are way ahead of alot of people Archer, I hope you hear soon.

That would be a great Christmas present I'm sure.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, Sorry about the attitude. I get really frustrated at times . I know that it is not your fault the system doesn't work faster and better. Give me another chance?

I'd be a little frustrated too. I've been here 8 years and never have seen our recruitment department so f ed up. The problem is that they ( pilot recruitment ) has been going through some serious changes. In fact I dont even know whos in charge over there any more. Last I heard it was some VP tool at owner services who looks like Harry Potter. Anyways sorry to hear that you and everyone else is getting the runaround. They should at least have the decency to call you one a month to let you know where you stand. Last i heard this place was supposed to be customer service company. It should start from the top. but thats just my 2 cents and thats about all its worth. Good luck hope to see you on line soon

I'm starting to get used to new guys crying about the company.

(7 month F.O's and such)

Seems like I'm hearing alot of complaints from guys hired after the contract.

That's too bad. To each their own though. This certainly isn't for everyone. I was hired after the contract and couldn't be happier. I feel fortunate just to have a flying job, let alone the one that I feel is the best fit for me and my family. This company is in my opinion worth waiting for.

Latest resources

Back