• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who else is waiting for nja?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd be a little frustrated too. I've been here 8 years and never have seen our recruitment department so f ed up. The problem is that they ( pilot recruitment ) has been going through some serious changes. In fact I dont even know whos in charge over there any more. Last I heard it was some VP tool at owner services who looks like Harry Potter. Anyways sorry to hear that you and everyone else is getting the runaround. They should at least have the decency to call you one a month to let you know where you stand. Last i heard this place was supposed to be customer service company. It should start from the top. but thats just my 2 cents and thats about all its worth. Good luck hope to see you on line soon

Higgy is right, as pilots we've never seen the talent recruitment team drop the ball like this before. At company recurrent the other month, it was brought to upper management's attention by many pilots that something is terribly wrong and needs to be fixed...I know for a fact that things always slow down in that department at the end of the year but it is no excuse for them to just keep you in limbo-land. I understand its upsetting not hearing anything, but try to relax and wait it out. It'll be worth it in the end. Good luck.

(Show at home Higgy?...You suck!) :)

My apologies as well

It's sad that our recruitment "talent acquisition" has become such an embarrassment. Three years ago when I was hired it was such a wonderful experience. I sincerely hope this changes soon and I will continue to express my disappointment internally.
Best of Luck... and please except my apologies on behalf of like minded NJA pilots

Rachel told me on the phone interview that I would know the results in 5 weeks tops. Its been 12 without any word! Keeping fingers crossed!

Furloughs are not in the offing. Hiring will be to demand. '09I think I've seen that from other folks on this board. There are 40-50 hulls sched for delivery in '09. Some are replacements...but it's still upward of 3 in 5 are growth ships.

As far as the recruiting mess, it's VERY clear "at the top" that there is a problem. it' being addressed. Hang in there...it's worth it in the end.

My buddy here says, "It's like being an abused dog finally getting a good home." I agree!

Hey Guys, Sorry about the attitude. I get really frustrated at times . I know that it is not your fault the system doesn't work faster and better. Give me another chance?

The fact of the matter is that if they told you that you are hired you a miles ahead of the 3000 guys and gals with resumes on file, half of which have rec. letters with them. I would maybe drop them a nice email.

I understand that you are ready, willing and able to go to work, but do you think that coming on a public forum and blasting a company you hope to work for is smart??

Things are slow, was told just today by someone in CMH that we are overstaffed, at the current rate of flying. Will it pick up later this month one can only hope.

Hey Guys, Sorry about the attitude. I get really frustrated at times . I know that it is not your fault the system doesn't work faster and better. Give me another chance?

I honestly don't feel you have anything to apologize for. You have a legitimate complaint.

Although venting on a public forum probably wasn't the most tactfull way to address your complaint, you still provided the participants of this message board some usefull information..... NetJets is taking a REALLY long time to process applicants.

16 weeks an still nothing. I emailed them a month ago and they said they would let me know in a couple of weeks. Still nothing. Hopefully good things come to those who wait.

I've read with amazement what has been going on with the hiring process over the last several months. I've only been here since January but I've been dealing with NJ recruitment since Dec 06 and it's obvious that something has gone wrong since then. When D was running this show I never waited more then two days for a reply to any inquiry.

I interviewed right before Christmas in 07 and was told upfront that there would be a slight delay in letting me know due to the holiday. That delay totaled 10 days. I can't imagine waiting seven months for a go/no go answer.

I did wait a year for the interview like a lot of other folks but once we were in the "pipeline" the company expedited the news of whether or not we were going to be new hires.

I agree with the sentiment that those who have interviewed should be told as soon as possible as to what their future holds. And I believe that that news should travel in days, not months.

For those who are still waiting for word I can only say that this isn't a true representation of how NJ operates. This is a phenomenal company that truly cares for their employees and their owners. I consider myself very fortunate to have made it into a place such as this.

For those of you who windup on property I hope this unfortunate experience doesn't jade your approach to your job or your training. For those who don't it's unfortunate that you had to be a part of our recruitment retooling.

Best of luck to all.

Latest resources

Back