• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who else is waiting for nja?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never applied to NetJets but the "talent acquisition team" keeps calling me to offer me a job. How can I get them to stop?

Once I thought about applying to NetJets, and maybe I let them buy me a drink or two, but that doesn't obligate me to anything does it?

Look, I think NetJets is a fine company, I just don't think we're a good fit. I'm in a different place.

Could someone please tell me how to let them know in a respectful, but firm, way that I've moved on and it's over?. We can still be friends but they have to stop calling and hanging up. They'll meet other pilots....I'm sure.

Last edited:
I've never applied to NetJets but the "talent acquisition team" keeps calling me to offer me a job. How can I get them to stop?

Once I thought about applying to NetJets, and maybe I let them buy me a drink or two, but that doesn't obligate me to anything does it?

Look, I think NetJets is a fine company, I just don't think we're a good fit. I'm in a different place.

Could someone please tell me how to let them know in a respectful, but firm, way that I've moved on and it's over?. We can still be friends but they have to stop calling and hanging up. They'll meet other pilots....I'm sure.

LMAO, Have you actually told them that you just want to be "friends"??? Back in the day, that was always a deal killer for me, when I was told that.

got this email today. I did the phone interview in may and haven't heard a thing until today.

"It was a pleasure speaking with you in regard to your experience and background. We are excited you find NetJets to be a place you feel could provide you with an exciting and challenging career opportunity. During your phone conversation, we gave you a timeline for follow up and I am providing you with an update. Our hiring process is extensive, and we sincerely appreciate your continued interest and patience.

Due to the hiring success we have experienced this year, we do not anticipate any in-person interviews at this time. Based on our phone conversation, you will be considered for an interview, and we will follow up with you in regard to the next step in our hiring process as we continue to assess and determine our needs.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team via email at

Again, we appreciate your continued patience and interest in NetJets Aviation.

got this email today. I did the phone interview in may and haven't heard a thing until today.

"It was a pleasure speaking with you in regard to your experience and background. We are excited you find NetJets to be a place you feel could provide you with an exciting and challenging career opportunity. During your phone conversation, we gave you a timeline for follow up and I am providing you with an update. Our hiring process is extensive, and we sincerely appreciate your continued interest and patience.

Due to the hiring success we have experienced this year, we do not anticipate any in-person interviews at this time. Based on our phone conversation, you will be considered for an interview, and we will follow up with you in regard to the next step in our hiring process as we continue to assess and determine our needs.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Talent Acquisition team via email at

Its not a "no".

Yes, same email received today. July 21 phone interview. Sounds like that's as positive/concrete as it will get for the forseeable future.

W8N4NJA

Ahhh, the "Leave us alone, quit bugging us letter."

Phone interview on July 2nd. I did not receive that same e-mail today. I'm still in Limbo.

So your saying there's a chance........

Latest resources

Back