• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who else is waiting for nja?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Many years ago I called the hiring folks to see if I made the cut after hearing nothing for a long time after the interview. I was advised that I had a problem during the interview and wasn't going to be offered a job. I then asked if she could tell me the area of my weakness so I could work on improvement. After checking with someone else, she came back on the line and said she had mixed me up with someone else. She then gave me a choice of indoc dates and airplanes. Never did apologize for ruining part of my day!

Many years ago I called the hiring folks to see if I made the cut after hearing nothing for a long time after the interview. I was advised that I had a problem during the interview and wasn't going to be offered a job. I then asked if she could tell me the area of my weakness so I could work on improvement. After checking with someone else, she came back on the line and said she had mixed me up with someone else. She then gave me a choice of indoc dates and airplanes. Never did apologize for ruining part of my day!

Ruined a couple of minutes out of your day. How did you ever survive?

I know all seems like bad news right now, but NetJets is still a great place. Things are not stagnant, even though you may not be recieving information.

As a company, NetJets is committed to maintaining a buisness model that keeps them as strong as any company can be in this economy. With respect to those who have been interviewed, and not rejected, hold on. The management is working on the plan for 2009, and will be scheduling training and pilot hiring based upon needs, availability and aircraft deliveries.

In the long run, you will be grateful for a company that thinks everything through before making foolish steps (or good ones for that matter). Pilots have been requesting the company to notify the selected pilots of their status (creating a hiring pool). It just is not how we ever operated in the past, NetJets used to only hire to fill training classes. And to change this now would change the system they have in place - which causes resistance.

Good luck, and don't give up.

Latest resources

Back