• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LGA US Air terminal is nasty despite it's ever evolving facade - I think I saw a rat there once too.

If you ever make it to ITH, the food there is really quite good, also props to Potbelly's at MDW and Paradise Bakery in Terminal 4 in PHX

The UNOs on the E concourse in DFW was horrible. As far as good, Maui Taco in MSP, and breakfast from the AWA Hangar in PHX (of course you had to bribe a ramper to make the run over there for you)

There's no reason to harsh on the Philly F concourse. Jet Rock Cafe has really good food made fresh to order and they have those hot/skank waitresses. You can buy a giant, tastey pretzel from the pretzel stand for $1, throw it in their microwave for 30 seconds and it's a nice snack for cheap. The Asian Chao is very fast, on a quick turn you can run in and grab some burbon chicken and be back in the cockpit in five minutes. There are also three places to by coffee on F concourse. If you don't like F concourse take the bus over to the main terminal. They have some of the best airport food in the country; Asian Sky and Sibo.

If you go to Jet Rock and you don't act like a tool, you get decent service. Have you ever watched how hard that short order chef at Jet Rock works? That guy would probably kill to fly a jet for $22,000 a year.

There's no reason to harsh on the Philly F concourse.

You are joking, right? You've obviously never gotten food poisoning from a JetRock "buffalo chicken wrap" like I have. Or had a burnt-tasting coffee drink from Hudson. Or been charged three different prices for a friggin' slice of pizza at Sbarros on the same four-day trip...and I'm nothing but polite to those people!

The Pretzel kiosk is the only decent place on F. There is a McDonalds allllllllll the way at the end of A, but thats quite the hike for McDs. Chik-Fil-A is tasty but they aren't open on Sunday. Cibo is nice when you've got a little time for food; the breakfast bagel & chicken parmigiana on the crew menu are excellent. Other than that, PHL food sucks.

PIT has Madison Avenue Deli, Qdoba, McDs, Subway, etc. CLT has Quiznos, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Chili's, the BBQ place in the food court. As far as airport food goes, PHL has once again reigned supreme as the craphole of the US Airways system.

Maui Taco in DCA Closed? A single tear rolls down my face.

You Philly haters need to be based in CLT for a few months. I've done a ton of time at both CLT and PHL. PHL is a food paradise compared to almost any airport in the country. CLT on the other hand is below average, not terrible, but pretty slim pickin's for pilots that hub through there day after day after day.

If you hate the food in PHL, you are going to have a hard time finding something you like at any airport.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back