Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heyas,

MSP isn't bad for variety, but I will agree the Chinese joint stinks. I had been flying out of PIT before getting based in MSP, and was used to the AWSOME Chinese by the NW gate.

I took one bite out of my General Tso's from MSP, and just about spit it out wondering "WTF did they do to this?" I thought for a moment they had left it out in the sun all day, but then I remembered that the sun never shines in MSP, so I ruled that possibility out. Then I remembered that this is Minnesota, where ketchup is a spice.

To be fair, I think a PF Changs just opened up down the hall. They have a Maui Taco, too, that everyone seems to love. MSP is getting quite the variety,

PIT rocks for food. IND is a close second. OLU gets an honorable mention for the Wendy's in the terminal that is actually clean and efficient.

MSY used to have a wicked (as in good) employee cafeteria. The redbeans and rice was without compare, and the gumbo would clear your sinuses in about 3 seconds flat.

PHL used to have an employee cafeteria also. There was a kindly, older woman that worked the grill that would make a VERY servicable Philly cheesesteak (albiet somewhat greasy). She would overstuff them...just one of those sweet people that loved everyone, I guess.

Nu

STL has some pretty bad food, poor choices and poor quality food. Nothing like gettin back on the plane after getting your double priced burgerking only to find out you didnt get any napkins and your plain burger turned into a burger with double everything nasty on it.

That Burger King screwed me out of chickin fries for a year and a half "ain't got nun" I just cried when I had to eat that ********************.

The Sbarro in Syracuse, NY nearly killed me with food poisoning. Lemon Lime Gatorade in, Lemon Lime Gatorade out, the aft exit, for 4 days straight

DFW E-gate employee cafeteria was awesome, it is now gone. DCA has nothing open to eat except Ranch1 but the line is way too long.

DFW E-gate employee cafeteria was awesome, it is now gone. DCA has nothing open to eat except Ranch1 but the line is way too long.

DCA: Maui taco... Granted you have to exit security.. but its worth it. I was sad when they closed that sub shop in the us air gates :(.... hopefully something new will be there soon...

PS, I hate ranch 1.

Anybody remember the Delta employee cafeteria in DFW? You could eat like a king for $5.

Latest resources

Back