• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody remember the Delta employee cafeteria in DFW? You could eat like a king for $5.

Best Omelette I have ever had was in DFW.

IND's La Salsa has great burritos and chips. You can even pick out which salsa you want and LIMES!

Surprised no one has mentioned CHS. Slim pickins and whatever there is, isn't worth it.

There's no reason to harsh on the Philly F concourse. Jet Rock Cafe has really good food made fresh to order and they have those hot/skank waitresses. You can buy a giant, tastey pretzel from the pretzel stand for $1, throw it in their microwave for 30 seconds and it's a nice snack for cheap. The Asian Chao is very fast, on a quick turn you can run in and grab some burbon chicken and be back in the cockpit in five minutes. There are also three places to by coffee on F concourse. If you don't like F concourse take the bus over to the main terminal. They have some of the best airport food in the country; Asian Sky and Sibo.

If you go to Jet Rock and you don't act like a tool, you get decent service. Have you ever watched how hard that short order chef at Jet Rock works? That guy would probably kill to fly a jet for $22,000 a year.

I'm with you LoveGun. The food at Jet Rock isn't that bad. The chicken fingers are pretty good. The pretzels are good after a few seconds in the microwave. I've you guys have a minute, take the bus over to C16 and hit up that food court. There are some half decent places up there. The Cibo in Term. B near gate B6 is pretty good. Plus that Semi high end Asian place near C18 is real good too. The coffee near C checkpoint is real good too. Does anyone remember PHL before the mall between B and C. There was nothing. Anyone remember the employee cafeteria down stairs near the D security between C and D?

The Sbarro in Syracuse, NY nearly killed me with food poisoning....

Ugh, I used to know that Sbarro well. Last time (a few years back, thank goodness), I picked out a slice of pepperoni, and asked her to throw it in the oven for a minute to heat it up.

"It's already hot," she said.

"The pepperoni's raw and the cheese is congealing," I replied.

"Well, I can't just throw a slice in the oven. It's already hot."

:confused:

"Then throw it in the trash, then. I'm going to Au Bon Pain." I walked away, and told my FO and the gate that we'd be a few minutes late. Ahhh, Sbarro: "My favorite New York pizza joint." :puke:

You know what else no one has mentioned is the old employee cafeteria in LAX below the theme building. Used to be pretty good and a lot cheaper than inside the terminals.

LAX Terminal 8..............................Route 66 is the only place.............service ain't that great. No where else really to eat. You have to go over to one of the other Terminals.

AF :cool:

Maui Taco in DCA is closing??? You say it's being replace by a nasty ole McDonalds???

What is this world coming to!!!

:bawling:

Heyas,

Lets not forget the employee cafeteria at MIA. The black beans, rice and plantains would have you posting on the "Who's sh!t their pants in flight?" thread in nothing flat.

Nu

Latest resources

Back