Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1cutsrfun

Gomerski'
We've all been there..... in the aircraft and starving only to get to the destination and our emense hunger turns to nuasea when we see the food court or the only available restuarante.

Which airport has the worst food, or sanitary conditions?

Which has the best?

My vote for the worst,is the US Air terminal in LGA....saw a rat in there once...I thought a poodle got loose it was so big, half expected to see an old blue haired lady to chase after it until my eyes focused and I realized what it actually was. The thing had the run of the joint....looked like that oversizd rat from the princess bride in the lost forest.....

Best is E concourse in IAH

V1

PHL F Concourse.

A HUGE second to that.

Ruddest, most hateful people I have ever seen in my life.

And yes my old CommutAir friends, even worse than the D terminal in CLE. Although the most memorable line from an airport food service worker came from the PizzaHut in CLE. I asked for one of the pepperoni pizzas coming out of the oven and the girl working the counter responded with "dems all tooken". I asked her to repeat herself and the response in a very loud, upset voice was "I sez dems all tooken!"

Last edited:
A HUGE second to that.

Ruddest, most hateful people I have ever seen in my life.

And yes my old CommutAir friends, even worse than the D terminal in CLE. Although the most memorable line from an airport food service worker came from the PizzaHut in CLE. I asked for one of the pepperoni pizzas coming out of the oven and the girl working the counter responded with "dems all tooken". I asked her to repeat herself and the response in a very loud, upset voice was "I sez dems all tooken!"

Now thats funny!

Addis Ababa

CLE C terminal sucks. I asked for a bagel and The Great American Bagel and the chick said, "We all outta bagels". What a ludicrous request on my part.

For me whenever I have a stopover in SLC I have found the entire airport to be crappy as far as food goes. You have very little variety and the Russian Mafia running that crappy City Deli place. You want pickle with that?

On the other hand I love that greek place in Chicago at the F Concourse. I eat there every chance I can. Best gyros ive ever had in my life!! Those greeks sure no how to cook.

Latest resources

Back