• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tried the Watson Bros at CVG a couple of months back. Looked like it might have promise but it was pretty poor quality for the price.

On the other side of the coin it hard to beat MEM. Interstate or Corky's for BBQ (if only they would put a Rendevous!!). Lenny's is a good sub and great to take with you (doesn't get soggy). If you have time Huey's is legendary in the MEM area. There is an ice cream shop in B terminal before the spilt and even the Starbucks in the B terminal "Y" is pretty damn good. And the best part...NO ATTITUDE.

Awesome Taco's Carne Asada and Charo Beans. If you've never had Charo beans your missin out, pinto beans, bacon, onions, garlic, jalapenos-cooked in chicken stock and beer. No water found in those beans.

And did u know that their actual name is "Frijoles Borracho" which mean "Drunken Beans". Now you know why! Gooooooood beans! yes I am a beaner! and no I will not cut your lawn!

And did u know that their actual name is "Frijoles Borracho" which mean "Drunken Beans". Now you know why! Gooooooood beans! yes I am a beaner! and no I will not cut your lawn!

Then bring me a Patron martini, shaken, not stired.

And hold the spit...

hehehe...

The Starbucks at ORD terminal 2 by security beats that. Twice in the past month and a half I go to get my morning cup o' joe, they tell me they have no more coffee. This is at 0545, guess they had a big rush on coffee before I got there. FYI, I take my coffee black, like my men.

More like an inmate.....:eek:

Latest resources

Back