• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty much any outstation ASA flies to. Actually C and D concourse foods stinks as well. So I guess anywhere ASA flies to.

Isn't there a Chili's, Burger King, and about a half-dozen other food places on D in Atlanta?

That puts it a half-dozen up on PHL F concourse...

Ive got to say IAH Term E has some of the best food and its all priced well since there is a city law that makes them keep the prices the same as the regular restaurant. Excellent Seafood lunch buffet, good chinese, good mexican, a good deli. Kinda hard to make the trek from term B on an hour turn, but it can be done.

STL is by far the worst of the worst. I don't know what Manchu Wok puts in the Orange Chicken but it aint oranges or chicken.

ORD F concourse Greek place is the shiznit!

My vote goes for the D concourse in MKE. It wasn't so bad five years ago when you could just wait and eat a better meal on the Ninersaurus. Heck, our 328's even had meals 'back in the day'. Not to rip off the real chain, but they should just call that place the melting pot. Women that don't speak english and men who can't live near schools. Oh, and the food sucks, too. I should know, can't bring food 'cause the fridge stinks, or if you did, one of the rampers would go though 'shopping' after the last push.

The old terminal in DTW. I know it's been torn down for quite some time, but every time I taxied by it...I could see the horror....the horror...the horror.

Wow... If you think that MKE is bad, then I KNOW that you have never been to Philly. The AWAC guys have had quite an opportunity in the last few years to see an awful lot of everything and believe me, MKE is a treat compared to the dreaded F concourse.

I'm putting my vote in for STL. Its service with a sneer and probably a little surprise. Check the dates on the salads at Starbucks. The variety is ok. You can find everything but a comment card.

Latest resources

Back