• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STL has some pretty bad food, poor choices and poor quality food. Nothing like gettin back on the plane after getting your double priced burgerking only to find out you didnt get any napkins and your plain burger turned into a burger with double everything nasty on it.

DTW, old terminal AND new. Old terminal was just skanky. Choices in the new terminal are about the same, albeit somewhat cleaner. The McD's is always packed.

Ditto on the bagel place in CLE. I had the same thing happen. I mean, the audacity to ask for a bagel, at a bagel place. The nerve! They were out of coffee, too.

OTOH of the spectrum, the "new" MDW is hard to beat, with Manny's for breakfast.

Back in the day, BWI had a Dunkin Donuts down on the D gates that was great for Jo in the wintertime. About the same time, TPA's employee cafeteria wasn't bad. A big ladlefull of eggs, about 6 pieces of bacon, cornedbeef hash, a pile of hashbrowns and a biscuit with the same consistency as play-doh along with a surprisingly drinkable cup of coffee was $3.99.

Nu

Last edited:
On the other hand I love that greek place in Chicago at the F Concourse. I eat there every chance I can. Best gyros ive ever had in my life!! Those greeks sure no how to cook.

I miss the Greek place....the McDonalds, not so much.

Potbelly's at MDW was terrific....a wreck on wheat.... just can't beat it.

V1

Just don't eat at the Taco Bell in the northeast...E.Coli outbreak. And they think its just the green onions.....Yea right!!!!

V1

Cle

Without a doubt CLE is up there with the worst of the fuggin worst.... It doesn't matter C or D. And its not only the bagel place....It's mindboggling.

On a side note, why are the bagels so expensive there???

Latest resources

Back