• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We've all been there..... in the aircraft and starving only to get to the destination and our emense hunger turns to nuasea when we see the food court or the only available restuarante.

Which airport has the worst food, or sanitary conditions?

Which has the best?

My vote for the worst,is the US Air terminal in LGA....saw a rat in there once...I thought a poodle got loose it was so big, half expected to see an old blue haired lady to chase after it until my eyes focused and I realized what it actually was. The thing had the run of the joint....looked like that oversizd rat from the princess bride in the lost forest.....

Best is E concourse in IAH

V1

You guys are soo lucky to go to terminals that even HAVE FOOD and at PCL if we find one we only get to run past it changing aircraft on our 15 minute turn. PCL policy is nutrition is only allowed on your days off.

You guys are soo lucky to go to terminals that even HAVE FOOD and at PCL if we find one we only get to run past it changing aircraft on our 15 minute turn. PCL policy is nutrition is only allowed on your days off.

Hold on.....let me get my Violen.....Here let me get my other one and you can hear My Heart Bleeds for You in Stereo.....

Geeeze we all have days like that.....Put a delay on the flight and get some chow.....With any luck, they will eventually learn to schedule for something silly like.....Oh, I don't know....Maybe meals?

Hold on.....let me get my Violen.....Here let me get my other one and you can hear My Heart Bleeds for You in Stereo.....

Geeeze we all have days like that.....Put a delay on the flight and get some chow.....With any luck, they will eventually learn to schedule for something silly like.....Oh, I don't know....Maybe meals?

I delayed a flight to BOS out of MEM because I waited in line at Lenny's on the B. I didn't care.

Worst food place for me is PHL. 1 person working the Burger King in the morning, and a bagel takes 10 minutes to toast...I like CVG though, because I step off the airplane right into the line of delicious Panda Express.:D

ATL food isn't too bad if you can get past the Atlantitude of the workers and actually order something.

True stories:

Burger King:
Me: "Hi, I'll have a croisanwich combo with sausage please"
Worker: "Ain't got no sausage".
Me: "Uhhh, ok, give me bacon".
Worker: "Aint got no bacon"
Me: "How about ham"?
Worker: "Aint got no ham".
Me: "Fine, just give it to me with no meat"
Worker: "aint got no a-a-aiggs" (that's 'eggs' for those of you not from here)

Chic-Fil-A:
Me: "I'll have a chickfila combo please".
Worker: "Aint got no chicken".
Me "Ygbsm. Why are you even open"?!!!!
Worker: "Cuz my boss sez I gotta work".

Quizno's:
My wife: "I'd like a turkey sub with lettuce, tomato and mayo, please"
Worker: (hands her a sub with just turkey).
Wife: "Um, I wanted lettuce, tomato, and mayo on that".
Worker "Bitch! Fine here you go!"

Wendy's:
Me: "I'd like a #1 combo please"
Worker: "Aint got no fries".
Me: "What do you have".?
Worker: "Menu's above 'yo head. WHO'S NEXT?!!!"

That would explain why so often when commuting in and out of CVG, the crew would go running off the plane to the Chineese place by A7 as we all still were waiting for our gate checked luggage.

best airport burrito period

Apparently you have never been to Brownsville, TX (BRO). Of course XJT is the only airline that goes there. But, That burrito is by far the best airport food on the planet. We used to place our order on the inrange call. I swear the thing was the size of a toddler.

I'll second (or third or fourth) the USX terminal at LGA as the worst. I feel ill just getting near the place.

a lot of people hate on LGA USX, maybe i'm just so used to it. It does suck more now that the food places all changed hands. I loved that breakfast sammich at sbarros served to you by the man who was at the pinnacle of bitter. that and the chinese place that would cook to order so you didn't have to suffer the buffet.

For me whenever I have a stopover in SLC I have found the entire airport to be crappy as far as food goes. You have very little variety and the Russian Mafia running that crappy City Deli place. You want pickle with that?

On the other hand I love that greek place in Chicago at the F Concourse. I eat there every chance I can. Best gyros ive ever had in my life!! Those greeks sure no how to cook.

STL is by far the worst of the worst. I don't know what Manchu Wok puts in the Orange Chicken but it aint oranges or chicken.

ORD F concourse Greek place is the shiznit!

Indeed. It’s a little pricey (plus the 10% sales tax), but it’s good stuff. I eat breakfast there every chance I get. Newman, the next time you are in SLC try Squatter’s Pub in the C gates. Much better than the usual fast food fare.

quote=pilot772;1189075]Vegas sux Taco Bells that run out of meat and shells at the same time.[/quote]

When the D gates opened in LAS, the food improved. More choices etc. Don
Alejandros used to be pretty good. I haven’t eaten there in several years though. There used to be a Cheers Bar right inside the main security checkpoint that was terrible. I had some scrambled eggs once that were raw.

A couple others that are bad: Chinese place in the MSP food court, Chinese place in SEA near Delta’s gates. Just about anything in the B Terminal in MCI. Anything in LAX with the exception of La Salsa in Terminal 7, FOX Sports Bar in any terminal.

The good ones not already mentioned: Rubio’s in SAN, Jody Moroni’s in any airport, F

Latest resources

Back