• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which Terminal has the worst food....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F'ing Host Marriot and there f'd up pax weight increasing fast food crap combo of Burger King/Cinnabon/TCBY at umpteem different airports. Plus most of the small airports with either the Host Marriot crap or the standard snack bar with the cheesey crap Turkey sandwhich or microwaved hamburgers.

Best food court is Indy with the very good Mexican along with other options and samples. Mexican place in I believe ORD Terminal K AA Terminal is very good. Hartford also has great food now.

Why no Chipoltes or PF Changs in airports? I'm sick of General Tso and his flied or white rice. The Japanese do it right in C3 at Newark with made as you wait Teryaki Beef for less then $5.

Last edited:
The sickest I ever got was after eating at the at the Subway in IND......Sphincter muscles to FULL!!! :eek: Gawd I though that last leg would never end....

V1

I'll second (or third or fourth) the USX terminal at LGA as the worst. I feel ill just getting near the place.

Has no one yet mentioned PIT? A real treat for me... Just opened a Qdoba. Killer burritos!

STL has some pretty bad food, poor choices and poor quality food. Nothing like gettin back on the plane after getting your double priced burgerking only to find out you didnt get any napkins and your plain burger turned into a burger with double everything nasty on it.

I have to agree. The A terminal at STL is the worst. There are two passable places in the C terminal however.

Latest resources

Back