• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Otto77 said:
this thread rules

GO W!!!

Problem is that this country isnt Christian anymore..this is a fight between the people of non faith and those that have it..and that is why we are in such trouble if the left gets a hold of power! I believe in leaders that have strong faith and convictions.

Jim Jones had alot of faith and conviction too. Does this mean you would drink his brand of kool-aid because of this?

Willful ignorance is our common enemy.

G

WatchYourElbows said:
And Cheney can't run (I think he's probably too old anyway). I'd love to see them bring in someone honorable again. (I miss the Reagan era!!!) The point is, bring in someone who UNITES this country. Someone who walks the walk, per se.
Yea, who couldn't love that whole Olie North, Iran-contra, savings and loan scandal thingie.

capt. megadeth said:
This computer won't let me watch video. Describe the shirt please.
BTW, Stifler's mom.......ain't that the truth?

It has a picture of all the Megadeth boys, and at the bottom are the words: "Fuggin' losers with frizzy 70s hair"

Kidding!

turbodriver said:
Negative, ghostrider. She will win the lawsuit. The "shirt of no service" phrase does not apply to airlines. We dont have said sign at every gate do we?

She will lose the lawsuit. Obscene speach is NOT protected. She could be denied access to almost any place (court, school, the library, my house). Furthermore, the "sign" in the door is the contract inculded in here ticket (but in this case it is not required, because the "speech" is obscene).

WatchYourElbows said:
And Cheney can't run (I think he's probably too old anyway). I'd love to see them bring in someone honorable again. (I miss the Reagan era!!!) The point is, bring in someone who UNITES this country. Someone who walks the walk, per se.

Reagan was widely denounced as some one who "polorized" the nation. He was much hated and maligned by the left. I miss him too.

erj-145mech said:
There are no or have there ever been weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That was pure speculation in the intellegence community.

Then what did Iraq use on Iran and its own citizens?

ivauir said:
Then what did Iraq use on Iran and its own citizens?

Don't confuse him with any facts. He'll just give you a witty retort like he gave me with a healthy "shut up".

TonyC said:
OK, I'm not a moderator, but if I were...

I would suggest that one of you fine ladies or gentlemen take the war/politics discussion to a new thread by clicking this link: Post New Thread and return this thread to the discussion about the T-Shirt on the SWA flight.

Thank you.

:)

ATR driver, get on the bandwagon and read the entire thread before you key the mike.

Good for the Captain of that flight . . . although it might have been the Lead FA, and the Capt backed her up. Either way, good job!

That lady is lucky I wasn't the Captain, I would have had her flogged.

Arrrr, Matey!

Liberals can't stand Bush. They hate him. They are willing to believe, without question, anything they hear that discredits Bush. Sometimes I wonder if their source for negative Bush info is Saturday Night Live.

Those are just more reasons for me to support him. They will take any source of negative info about Bush and run with i.e. Dan Rather. If liberals hate him so much he must be doing something right.

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you that you should like him, or that your opinion is worthless, or that you shouldn't think the way you do. But I will say that I don't give 2 $hits about what you think. It really makes no difference to me if you like him or not.

And you're certainly not changing anyone's mind with retarted comments like "There are no WMD's in Iraq", "He's fighting Daddy's war", "Why don't you send your kid over there", or "What did Iraq have to do with 9/11", Get over it.

This is off topic...but I saw a bumper sticker that said:

Piss off a liberal...get a job, be successful, and live happy.

Classic.

Latest resources

Back