Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erj-145mech said:
There are no or have there ever been weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That was pure speculation in the intellegence community.

Oh for God's sake. HE USED THEM AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE. How can you say that there never were WMD's in Iraq? Lets say that again. HE USED THEM AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE. We know he had them. Everyone knows he had them. Everyone but you I guess.

atrdriver said:
Oh for God's sake. HE USED THEM AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE. How can you say that there never were WMD's in Iraq? Lets say that again. HE USED THEM AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE. We know he had them. Everyone knows he had them. Everyone but you I guess.

You are a true American. Screw the liberals.

atrdriver said:

The US Cavalry used weapons against the native Americans a hundred and fifty years ago too, but the Brits and Frogs never did anything about that and no one invaded the USA. ATR Driver get over it, its an Iraqui civil matter. How did Saddam get rid of the WMD with the CIA and the UN watching every move? OJ Simpson left more evidence and got off.

What does this have with the original thread content?

erj-145mech said:
The US Cavalry used weapons against the native Americans a hundred and fifty years ago too, but the Brits and Frogs never did anything about that and no one invaded the USA. ATR Driver get over it, its an Iraqui civil matter. How did Saddam get rid of the WMD with the CIA and the UN watching every move? OJ Simpson left more evidence and got off.

It doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Neither did your comment that "iraq does not and NEVER DID HAVE WMD's." I pointed out that they did have them in the past, and there was no evidence that he has disposed of them in any way. And if you really think that the UN "weapons inspections" equates in any way to watching their every move you are very naive indeed.

erj-145mech said:

Oh yeah? Well, Bill Clinton got in trouble for gooing all over an interns dress and Hillary got rich on an insider trading scam and I think I want a beer. As for the original thread, THE FAT ASS is TRASH. That simple enough for you?

The United States and British militaries have been in the country for 2 1/2 years, and have scoured the countryside. They haven't found any WMD's. The British and US intellegence communites have admitted that they were wrong in the assessment that there were WMD's.

If you know where they are stashed, fess up. If not, shut up.

If you wish to discuss further, please start another thread in the non aviation forums.

Dangerkitty said:
I am quite aware that there is a war going on. It's hilarious guys like you act tough behind the veil of anonymous screenames.

Faux news? Get some new material and learn to think for yourself.

You listen to Oriley spitting that $hit on that network and you're telling me to think for myself??

Moderator Input

OK, I'm not a moderator, but if I were...

I would suggest that one of you fine ladies or gentlemen take the war/politics discussion to a new thread by clicking this link: Post New Thread and return this thread to the discussion about the T-Shirt on the SWA flight.

Thank you.

:)

turbodriver said:
You listen to Oriley spitting that $hit on that network and you're telling me to think for myself??
Tell me where I stated that I listen to O'Reilly anywhere on this thread?

And by the way if you are going to bash a pundit you might want to have the intelligence to at least spell his name correctly.

It's very interesting that you can't answer the questions asked of you after you sling your insults. Your statements have done nothing more than to make you look like a total idiot. If you had any sort of intelligence I guess you would try to defend your rediculous statements but since you lack the intellect and education to do such I guess it's just as easy to ignore it all. You making legal statements about this fata$$ with her t-shirt is a prime example. You dont even have a clue as to the contract of carriage agreement which is made public by every Part 121 carrier.

Ignorance is bliss aint it Turbodriver?

Last edited:
dispatcher121 said:
LOL there won't be a lawsuit because she has NO CASE! :laugh:

Taken from the SWA Contract of Carriage:

The sign is written right ON her ticket! (She's prolly not literate enough to read the fine print.) No need to post it at the gates! ;)

Besides sweet cheeks, if she does sue. When she loses (and she will), Herb does counter sue for legal damages. Her bad! :D
Dispatcher,

I think you (and I as well) are wasting our time. This moron has no clue what he is talking about and will not respond to sound logic and facts. Pretty soon he is going to be telling us that it is Bush's fault that she was kicked off the SWA flight.

He has been proven wrong time and time again and wont even address the questions asked of him. Either becuase he is too stupid or he is just simple flamebait.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back