• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wheels up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats cool if you are a "1 Percenter" and bouncing along at FL220 with 8 of your closest buddies is your thing. :erm:

Now if all you do is fly back and forth to The Vinyaaahd or to go short distances, heck yea this makes sense.

Good luck to all!

Dude, you're responding to a post from almost 2 months ago? Just come off an extended bender? And I don't quite see the point. I was disagreeing with a poster who was talking like the 350 was an old 90. Never said it's the plane to take TEB-PBI. I believe I said it's suited for hauling a load and in short, regional ops, and a capable bird for the right profile. Cheers.

Dichter was on Squawk Box ..( again). Trying to sell himself and his company ...yet again...yawn.....

If I remember correctly, he said something about 10,000 "members" by 2020... Break even was 2200 members...

The Cessna guy looked about as thrilled to be there as a guy getting a circumcision at the age of 40... How Kenny getS anybody to listen to him is beyond me... Can't get beyond the used car salesman persona.......

Anyone else still think Kenny left NJA voluntarily?

Last edited:
Ya know what I think?

Dichter was on Squawk Box ..( again). Trying to sell himself and his company ...yet again...yawn.....

If I remember correctly, he said something about 10,000 "members" by 2020... Break even was 2200 members...

The Cessna guy looked about as thrilled to be there as a guy getting a circumcision at the age of 40... How Kenny getS anybody to listen to him is beyond me... Can't get beyond the used car salesman persona.......

I know, right? Earnest looked like he was dragged into the studio by the scrotum.

ANYWAY - ya know what I think? This was a play to pit Cessna against Netjets once again.

Now NetJets has a reason to cancel the Latitude orders. Anybody remember the CJ3 order cancellations? Standby for more.

Is it? If so under what conditions can it cruise at FL350? I don't doubt it is a capable aircraft but it is exactly what it is.

Like the P180, I suspect it needs to be at least three hours into a flight before it will accelerate beyond climb speed. If the cabin altitude is 11K, it makes it kind of moot for a Part 135 flight.

The P180 is certified to FL410, but it likes FL330-370 much better, even at lower weights. Cabin altitude, however, is not a problem with a 9.3 Delta P.

Now NetJets has a reason to cancel the Latitude orders. Anybody remember the CJ3 order cancellations? Standby for more.

This is like watching hollywood stars divorce and remarry. How many spouses has Cessna had so far? More than Hugh Heffner it seems.

Lets see, QS, CS and now WU. Oh yea and that affair with JS and that one night stand with AS (and what a nice AS). Wonder how long this one will last?

Wheels Up By Cessna. Congratulations newlyweds. Long may you run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYna-UAt75c

Last edited:
Wow - did not expect that with the Citations. Is Dichter filling in for Citationair? Obviously those pilots should be targeted for hire as CA winds down. First Avantair shuts down and he starts the King Air operation. Now CA is winding down and he steps in again. He sounds very opportunistic.

Any mention of numbers of XLS and Sovereigns on order? Are they the new Sovereigns or used C680 aircraft? Is he taking on used Citationair aircraft? I didn't see any numbers offered.

Interesting times....

Last edited:
Like the P180, I suspect it needs to be at least three hours into a flight before it will accelerate beyond climb speed. If the cabin altitude is 11K, it makes it kind of moot for a Part 135 flight.

Nope, no need to wait to climb in a 350, and the cabin pressure is not 11k either, i seem to remember it barely tickling 10...

...That said, i can count on one hand the times I went that high in 10 years flying them in the 135 world. And everytime was to clear weather, then went right back down to the high 20's for the speed ;)

This is like watching hollywood stars divorce and remarry. How many spouses has Cessna had so far? More than Hugh Heffner it seems.

Lets see, QS, CS and now WU. Oh yea and that affair with JS and that one night stand with AS (and what a nice AS). Wonder how long this one will last?

Wheels Up By Cessna. Congratulations newlyweds. Long may you run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYna-UAt75c

Ha! Ooh and that close encounter threesome with LX AND CW that didn't quite consummate for logistical reasons - couldn't keep it up I guess. Kenn with two Nn's kinda a buzzkill.

Wow - did not expect that with the Citations. Is Dichter filling in for Citationair? Obviously those pilots should be targeted for hire as CA winds down. First Avantair shuts down and he starts the King Air operation. Now CA is winding down and he steps in again. He sounds very opportunistic.

Any mention of numbers of XLS and Sovereigns on order? Are they the new Sovereigns or used C680 aircraft? Is he taking on used Citationair aircraft? I didn't see any numbers offered.

Interesting times....

I would think that these aircraft will come from CAir. Pilots? hmm have to wait and see. Don't know many that will want to go to that schedule though.

Latest resources

Back