• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wheels up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Schedule is 6 on 3 off are they F******** crazy hope not one pilot w************************* themselves out for that crap

I don't care what the pay is..( it's only a measly 75k for a capt) that schedule is bull********************. I feel like trying for a interview just to tell them to stick it to there face.. This industry has really turned into a bottom feeder job..at least ditch diggers work decent hours and have weekends off..

The reality is its always important to remain current if you are looking to move on.

Valid point, which begs the question...IF this thing takes off (no pun intended) will it be nothing more than a "keep current" factory?!?

Or retirement playtime for the gummers in the crowd.

Schedule is 6 on 3 off are they F******** crazy hope not one pilot w************************* themselves out for that crap
That is 10 days off a month, a lot better than many of the 135 operators out there, in fact better than my IBT union contract a former 121 air carrier. If you live in base that would be an alright schedule. Just about the same as our DA-20 drivers, who used tot get 7 days a month off.

^^^Sorry-but a 6/3 sched is horrible. Even if you live in base. The only thing that I have seen worse is 12/3 by another operator. At least give pilots an 8/6 or Heaven forbid the dreaded 7/7. ;)

Valid point, which begs the question...IF this thing takes off (no pun intended) will it be nothing more than a "keep current" factory?!?

Valid pt. No training contract.

Latest resources

Back