• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's up with CitationShares?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The funny part about this is, CA will be taking a few planes that NJ and XO were suppossed to get.

The funny part about this is, CA will be taking a few planes that NJ and XO were suppossed to get.

Do you mean the airplanes NJ and XO opted out of? It's not like Cessna took them away from us to give to CA. Not sure about NJ, but XO only had C750s on order...is CA going to be adding a new type to the fleet?

WOW glass, I wasn't aware that your customer service department was so good to arrange a LIMO on 15 minutes notice in a town that only has one taxi cab? That's impressive, I mean to be able to snap your fingers and have a limo magically appear is impressive...

I think what Glass was saying is that you didn't do anything special. Any professional fractional pilot would have done the exact same thing, and wouldn't have thought twice about it. Most of them certainly wouldn't use that story as an example of going above and beyond. But, if you feel it was, that does speak volumes about your perception of customer service.

Rumors are that there may be some x's on the way to CA. I will believe it when the bids come out.
You think they will post bids? These will be hand picked good ole boys.

I think what Glass was saying is that you didn't do anything special. Any professional fractional pilot would have done the exact same thing, and wouldn't have thought twice about it. Most of them certainly wouldn't use that story as an example of going above and beyond. But, if you feel it was, that does speak volumes about your perception of customer service.

Ding ding ding. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

I'm glad someone here got it.

You think they will post bids? These will be hand picked good ole boys.

If your going to speculate on company happenings, why not keep it positive?
Try this.
You think they will post bids? Who cares if some or all of the 85 furloughed dudes return with the addition of more jets.

If your going to speculate on company happenings, why not keep it positive?
Try this.
You think they will post bids? Who cares if some or all of the 85 furloughed dudes return with the addition of more jets.

As one of that number, I for one would like to go back to work now.

Latest resources

Back