• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's up with CitationShares?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I for one am very pleased with the new website. Slick and professional. Was very surprised to see that there doesn't appear to be any mention of the re-branding and alignment with Cessna on Cessna's own website though. The launch of the new name was effective yesterday and I see the latest press release is dated October 7th. Hopefully they'll update it with some reciprocal press soon.

LMAO it says no one else meets your needs like citationair: safety, personalized service, customized programs. Yeah, no one else is doing that.....
Yeah, but theirs goes to ELEVEN! :)

NJAowner, please do not take this the wrong way, but the easiest way for you to discover the differences is by calling 877.MY.CITATION. We currently have residual value guarantees and various pricing options to name a few items. Are they revolutionary, I do not know enough about the pricing structure of other fractional companies to say.

What I do know is that you will not find a harder working pilot group, which is more than willing to go the extra miles to ensure our customers are happy. True story on me, we couldn't get our customer and 6 passengers into his destination due to a short runway that was wet. The airport we diverted to was approximately a 30 minute drive from the original destination. Both airports were in the middle of nowhere PA. The customer was going to get a rental car, drive with another passenger to get their 2 cars and come back to pick everyone up. So the passengers were faced with at least an hour delay, plus some extra drive time home. I asked the FBO if they had a van, which they did. I let our customer know that I was happy to drive all of them in the van to their cars so some time could be saved, which they gladly accepted.

We have crews on standby like everyone else. The difference is that when another one of our aircraft pull into the ramp, our crews will go out to see if they can lend a hand with passengers, bags or anything else. Not because we have too, but because we want too. To us that isn't just another employee, but a friend doing their best to provide the outstanding customer service that our customers deserve.

Make the call and see what we can do for you. I'd like to see a CAowner on here! :)

OMG!! CA is on to something here! The company goes out of the way to take care of customers?? The rest of us are screwed. There can't be any other fractional in the wod that would offer to get the passengers to their intended destinaton after a divert.

Yup, that is a special operation ya got there! Imagine, taking a passenger paying a huge premimum, to their desired location! And ya said it took 30 whole minutes in a VAN? Well, that is special.

When I divert I ask the people where they would like to go (if there are options) and then arrange to have a LIMO there to take them where they want. And I fly a "prop".

OMG!! CA is on to something here! The company goes out of the way to take care of customers?? The rest of us are screwed. There can't be any other fractional in the wod that would offer to get the passengers to their intended destinaton after a divert.

Yup, that is a special operation ya got there! Imagine, taking a passenger paying a huge premimum, to their desired location! And ya said it took 30 whole minutes in a VAN? Well, that is special.

When I divert I ask the people where they would like to go (if there are options) and then arrange to have a LIMO there to take them where they want. And I fly a "prop".

WOW glass, I wasn't aware that your customer service department was so good to arrange a LIMO on 15 minutes notice in a town that only has one taxi cab? That's impressive, I mean to be able to snap your fingers and have a limo magically appear is impressive...

Seriously, is this a pilot forum or an ad site?

There's only one guy here who purports to be able to buy our product and now guys are posting directly to him pointing out the benifits of THEIR company. That's an ad.

I doubt NJAowner or anyone else comes here to get solicited. He did ask the differece of the new Citation Air but that was an obvious question that deserved an answer instead of a sappy story comercial.

Bottom line we all do the same thing. Different pricing stratigies and planes and whatever, but it's the same.

7on7off -- save me the surfing. What are your new unique and revolutionary items? Maybe you gain an owner.

NJAowner, please do not take this the wrong way, but the easiest way for you to discover the differences is by calling 877.MY.CITATION. We currently have residual value guarantees and various pricing options to name a few items. Are they revolutionary, I do not know enough about the pricing structure of other fractional companies to say.

I agree with spaceball, let the salesman sell...

NJAowner, while I can't and won't get into pricing, I can tell you about our product, and how it might be better, or more advantageous than NJ, from a pilots perspective.

What AC are you on at NJ? What are your yearly hours, and what is your typical demand/trip profile.

If you would like to send me a PM instead of here on the open forum that's fine.

If you don't want to make a cold call, PM me your contact info, and I'll have someone from sales contact you ASAP..

Tacky, tacky, tacky!!!

<<<< 7on7off -- save me the surfing. What are your new unique and revolutionary items? >>>>

Maybe NJAowner was being sarcastic? By all means answer the question (you haven't) but if you want to pitch your "used-car" spiel, please do it direct by PM, not as a commercial blatantly out in the open. Yuk.

Hey glass, I can raise your limo to a helicopter (a twin too, not a Robinson)!!! :p

Doh! Beat out by a helicopter...

Nicely done.

Actually, I was not beiong sarcastic (very unlike me not to be), but didn't feel like spending time with the CA sales rep. One has been after me for years. Acxtually, CA started the rediual guarantee program in about Januarry -- it I believe it is just 2 years. Guess what, if the jet market is in worse trouble in 2 years there are much bigger issues than residuals. Plus a 2 year guarantee is not good for the long term cusotmer. It is good for a first time frax owner to get into the water.

I believe the different pricing structures are for 365, 355, 335, 305 day programs -- therefore limiting yor days. Not very revolutionary -- again -- CA and Flex have been running them for years.

Thanks anyway,

Fly safe.

What I do know is that you will not find a harder working pilot group, which is more than willing to go the extra miles to ensure our customers are happy. True story on me, we couldn't get our customer and 6 passengers into his destination due to a short runway that was wet. The airport we diverted to was approximately a 30 minute drive from the original destination. Both airports were in the middle of nowhere PA. The customer was going to get a rental car, drive with another passenger to get their 2 cars and come back to pick everyone up. So the passengers were faced with at least an hour delay, plus some extra drive time home. I asked the FBO if they had a van, which they did. I let our customer know that I was happy to drive all of them in the van to their cars so some time could be saved, which they gladly accepted.

We have crews on standby like everyone else. The difference is that when another one of our aircraft pull into the ramp, our crews will go out to see if they can lend a hand with passengers, bags or anything else. Not because we have too, but because we want too. To us that isn't just another employee, but a friend doing their best to provide the outstanding customer service that our customers deserve.

Make the call and see what we can do for you. I'd like to see a CAowner on here! :)

Maybe Cessna can offer a good deal on an MBA or Bachelor's degree from a diploma mill with every share sold.
This would be a great value added deal.;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back