• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

What's up with CitationShares?

holden1

Total Time
Heard rumblings of a Town Hall and announcements today. Anybody know?

7on7Off

Working 4 Atlantic Bucks!
Total Time
7000+
Heard rumblings of a Town Hall and announcements today. Anybody know?

Yes,

It was an in-house meeting to announce the upcoming changes. Expect a public announcement on the 9th of Oct.

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
Hopefully no more layoffs!:beer: Sending you best fishes (fwiw).

Av9r

Total Time
+1
They are getting rid of all "large cabin aircraft"(excel, Sovereign). Only CJ3 fleet. Pilot force cut in half. 40-60%. HQ moving to vacant offices in Wichita.

holden1

Total Time
Wow

They are getting rid of all "large cabin aircraft"(excel, Sovereign). Only CJ3 fleet. Pilot force cut in half. 40-60%. HQ moving to vacant offices in Wichita.

That's pretty extreme and would reduce product quite a bit. Don't like the workforce cut, ouch.

Is this for real?

G200_PILOT

Total Time
5:01PM

Can't tell if you're joking or serious but if you're serious and this is true, I wish all the CS the best of luck. Whether people realize it or not, this sort of thing affects everyone in the industry.

Good luck.

Sparse

Total Time
+++++
Can't tell if you're joking or serious but if you're serious and this is true, I wish all the CS the best of luck. Whether people realize it or not, this sort of thing affects everyone in the industry.

Good luck.

Man the fish are biting today.

Av9r

Total Time
+1
Sorry. Bad joke. I have no idea about the anouncement. I can't even give an educated guess.

Safetycheck

Retired and PO
Total Time
Sorry. Bad joke. I have no idea about the anouncement. I can't even give an educated guess.

Now THERE is an accurate self assessment.... disgrunt.

So, what is the word? Puttin lipstick on a pig or bringin home the bacon?

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Yes, a bad joke. I am sure you caused increased blood pressure among many CS employees/families who thought you were serious. Next time indicate you are joking.

holden1

Total Time
So anybody hear anything today? My understanding is that the road show happened.