• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's up with CitationShares?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the flash program it goes through you can't even read its so fast. they should really look at slowing it down for folks like me. It is way too fast

LMAO it says no one else meets your needs like citationair: safety, personalized service, customized programs. Yeah, no one else is doing that.....

New name is.....
CitationJets....or
NetShares
According to the press release, this is the future of private aviation.

How about a new call sign.....

ExecStar.....
FiveJet.....

Ohh and I thought I had the nicest avatar, I guess no more!!

Hey 7 on, I don't know if you care or not, but, if ya put a right bracket inbetween the 3 and Y in the word "Yeah" then your quote will work and not be broken.

Do some research, there are quite a few aspects of the new program that No one else is doing...

Should be interesting to say the least.

Nobody but say, XOJET... Good luck though, hope it works out for yall.

Nobody but say, XOJET... Good luck though, hope it works out for yall.

That's a pretty broad and bold statement. Considering the information was made public yesterday morning, I doubt you've read all the information about all the services. Suffice to say I can say with confidence that this move makes is unique. The big question is will it make us a larger stronger player. Only time will tell.

7on7off -- save me the surfing. What are your new unique and revolutionary items? Maybe you gain an owner.

NJAowner, please do not take this the wrong way, but the easiest way for you to discover the differences is by calling 877.MY.CITATION. We currently have residual value guarantees and various pricing options to name a few items. Are they revolutionary, I do not know enough about the pricing structure of other fractional companies to say.

What I do know is that you will not find a harder working pilot group, which is more than willing to go the extra miles to ensure our customers are happy. True story on me, we couldn't get our customer and 6 passengers into his destination due to a short runway that was wet. The airport we diverted to was approximately a 30 minute drive from the original destination. Both airports were in the middle of nowhere PA. The customer was going to get a rental car, drive with another passenger to get their 2 cars and come back to pick everyone up. So the passengers were faced with at least an hour delay, plus some extra drive time home. I asked the FBO if they had a van, which they did. I let our customer know that I was happy to drive all of them in the van to their cars so some time could be saved, which they gladly accepted.

We have crews on standby like everyone else. The difference is that when another one of our aircraft pull into the ramp, our crews will go out to see if they can lend a hand with passengers, bags or anything else. Not because we have too, but because we want too. To us that isn't just another employee, but a friend doing their best to provide the outstanding customer service that our customers deserve.

Make the call and see what we can do for you. I'd like to see a CAowner on here! :)

Latest resources

Back