• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's up at Gemini?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, any Gemini folk (or anyone knowledgeable of the situation...) on board who can steer this post back to the original subject?

I understand GAC no longer wants crew members to use their own funds to travel overseas to do their job. It appears they have arranged to get some more credit. Source, the guy who called me about the job, he is just staying in touch.

I understand GAC no longer wants crew members to use their own funds to travel overseas to do their job. It appears they have arranged to get some more credit. Source, the guy who called me about the job, he is just staying in touch.

I believe the above statement is true. HOWever, we have no official communique on this subject. Only the word from unreliable sources on unreliable venues such as this and other forums. Whereas the original communication on the non-use of the company Amex card came direct from the company there has been no memorandums rescinding this edict (from company sanctioned sources anyway. Neretheless our Amex cards are still working.

tj

GAC furloughing, just got the phone call from a job seeker

Not a furlough. It is termination.

This is an absolute grotesque way to treat people. Not even a phone call, just a general email from one of our VPs to say "your services are no longer required". As of today June 17th you are terminated!!!!!!!!!:bawling: :mad:

To all the guys I trained in the last year on the 11 I am deeply sorry for this.

RF

Any idea how many pilots affected?

Just heard from three friend there that they all got the boot.....

Sorry to hear the bad news guys.

wow, i met new hires in the Las Palmas hotel lobby in MIA around May. that sucks, good luck guys.

Latest resources

Back