What's the problem with GJ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J32driver said:
Doesn't matter how much you get paid. TSA scope intends that all of Hulas' flying is done by pilots on the TSA seniority list.

Thats why most of us wouldn't P I S S on you if you were on fire.

I have no idea and no "dog in the fight" but it doesn't matter what your scope "intends"... It only matters what it says... Care to fill me in on what the scope actually says ???

Hey USAC1,

Ask yourself why you are justifying your existance!!!

Maybe...I don't know............Guilt

h25b said:
I have no idea and no "dog in the fight" but it doesn't matter what your scope "intends"... It only matters what it says... Care to fill me in on what the scope actually says ???

Bueller.....Bueller ????

O.K., someone tell me what scope protection the current TSA CBA includes that prevents GJ's existence...

I'm also waiting for someone to post the GJ payscale.

h25b said:
I'm also waiting for someone to post the GJ payscale.
Hah...you think they'll actually back up their claim of such high pay with facts? Of course not, because its all rubbish to begin with. There's no way the pay scales at G0Jet is between Comair and Horizon, and even if it were they are only getting paid for block time.

I read that GJ pilots are only being paid 25 cents more an hour then their conterparts at TSA flying 50 seaters.

eg. 1st year capt. E145 TSA $53.00
1st year capt. CRJ 700 GJ $53.25
1st year capt. CRJ 700 Comair $66.00
1st year capt. CRJ 700 Horizon $68.00

You get the point

Last edited:
USAC1,
you pityful jerk from *************************s.You must be one of those that can even hold the head up in STL while walking around, hiding the GJ badge.
Keep hiding it it' s better for you.

Jumpseat???That is a dream for you my bubba.......
Moron. That all you deserve.

By the way go to www.loser.com you' ll find the top 30' s are GJ pilots

poydras said:
USAC1,
you pityful jerk from *************************s.You must be one of those that can even hold the head up in STL while walking around, hiding the GJ badge.
Keep hiding it it' s better for you.

Jumpseat???That is a dream for you my bubba.......
Moron. That all you deserve.

By the way go to www.loser.com you' ll find the top 30' s are GJ pilots

Maybe you're the one that will finally tell us all the exact portion of the TSA CBA that prohibits GJ operations ???

here.........

h25b- that info. has been posted on here by myself and several others a long time ago. YOU ARE RIGHT. It does say Trans States Airlines, Inc. Which I along with many others here thought was the company we worked for. I had no idea there was a f'n Trans States Holdings. They don't tell you that sort of thing in the interview.

That still does not change the fact that even though it may be legal, Hojets is still morally wrong and a b!tchslap in the face of every Trans States pilot. I was raised by my parents in the old school fashion of rewarding those who make you money. Not circumventing an agreement using the help of a bunch of low life scum to stick it in your backside just to save a few bucks. This is the most disgusting excuse of an operation I have been a part of in my entire working life.

210FR8DOG said:
h25b- that info. has been posted on here by myself and several others a long time ago. YOU ARE RIGHT. It does say Trans States Airlines, Inc. Which I along with many others here thought was the company we worked for. I had no idea there was a f'n Trans States Holdings. They don't tell you that sort of thing in the interview.

That still does not change the fact that even though it may be legal, Hojets is still morally wrong and a b!tchslap in the face of every Trans States pilot. I was raised by my parents in the old school fashion of rewarding those who make you money. Not circumventing an agreement using the help of a bunch of low life scum to stick it in your backside just to save a few bucks. This is the most disgusting excuse of an operation I have been a part of in my entire working life.

We're both right... It's an insult, I just don't agree with trying to make another pilot's life miserable unless they are actually scabbing or doing something in direct violation of your CBA. There's enough misery in this profession to go around already. Bottom line, get your next contract and try to scope GJ out of existence.

Latest resources

Back