Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

usac1

those GJ guys are...
Those SOBs at G.J. are actually flying better jets for more money than most regional pilots out there. How dare they bring down the industry like that!! Can you believe guys are actually leaving their turbo-prop, on-call, jobs with number 400 seniority to fly brand new CRJ's from the factory...idiots!!

Learn the facts: GJ pilots are the 2nd-highest paid CRJ-700 pilots in the country. Their CRJs aren't flying ANY routes previously flown by TSA. TSA pilots were offered positions with GJ 3 TIMES an TURNED IT DOWN!!! If you screw yourself...hate yourself!!! So TSA is furloughing. Sorry about your misfortune...I hear GJ is hiring. Don't be mad at GJ pilots because ALPA is running your career.

GJ pilots will not deny jumpseat to ANY qualified pilot. GJ respects the effort all pilots have put into their careers.

Someone please post the GJ payrates so we can all figure out for ourselves if they are "lowering the bar" (one of my favorite juvenile aviation terms)...

If the payrates in the LOA were the 2nd best for the CRJ 700 then we are all screwed. I know our EMB 145 pay isn't the 2nd highest and the CRJ 700 paid less than $2 per hour more.

I somehow doubt GJ falls between Horizon and Comair.

You're not the same guy that posted the GJ manifesto on Blogspot, are you?

Doesn't matter how much you get paid. TSA scope intends that all of Hulas' flying is done by pilots on the TSA seniority list.

Thats why most of us wouldn't P I S S on you if you were on fire.

usac1 said:
Their CRJs aren't flying ANY routes previously flown by TSA.

On that, I have to declare shenanigans. TSA started doing several new routes for United around the beginning of August, which magically disappeared after GJ got their certificate (STL-DEN was one that was very popular among guys on reserve because nobody elese wanted to do it). Still think they're "seperate companies."

Can't believe I just took the flame bait.

Hmm, I believe GJ's pilots start at year ONE pay . . . . so even if they do have better rates, they're much CHEAPER than TSA and their pilots effectively make MUCH LESS . . .

And they'll never make it up, because this is a whipsaw company, pure and simple. TSA will recapture it eventually, and the GJ's guys will either get staped or canned.

So I guess enjoy the fantasy of higher $$$ while it lasts . ..

J32driver said:
Doesn't matter how much you get paid. TSA scope intends that all of Hulas' flying is done by pilots on the TSA seniority list.

:D :beer:

J32driver said:

Nothin' like a scapegoat to give you a place to focus the hostility.

Latest resources

Back