What's the problem with GJ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
Bottom line, get your next contract and try to scope GJ out of existence.

And we'll have to give up a whole lot in pay increases and work rule improvements that everyone will call us true bottom-feeders right up there with CHQ and Mesa.

flyer172r said:
And we'll have to give up a whole lot in pay increases and work rule improvements that everyone will call us true bottom-feeders right up there with CHQ and Mesa.

Well, I guess now you know how the guys/gals at CHQ felt while they were negotiating their last contract with the threats of an alter-ego whipsawing them. You don't think your the first airline to suffer through this do you ??? You don't truely understand until you've "walked a mile in their shoes" do you ? You'd assume go on calling them "bottom-feeders"... Sucks doesn't it ??? :rolleyes:

h25b said:
Well, I guess now you know how the guys/gals at CHQ felt while they were negotiating their last contract with the threats of an alter-ego whipsawing them. You don't think your the first airline to suffer through this do you ??? You don't truely understand until you've "walked a mile in their shoes" do you ? You'd assume go on calling them "bottom-feeders"... Sucks doesn't it ??? :rolleyes:

Exactly...the scope clause we fought for that prevented what the TSA guys are going through came with a cost. Otherwise...the Republic/Shuttle certificates would be flown by guys not operating under our CBA and not on our seniority list.

Of couse, our management "team" just puts people on our seniority list whenever it suits them.

J32driver said:
Doesn't matter how much you get paid. TSA scope intends that all of Hulas' flying is done by pilots on the TSA seniority list.

Thats why most of us wouldn't P I S S on you if you were on fire.

If you were right then ALPA wins the court battle. My understanding is they don't believe they will win such a hearing. Have you heard otherwise?

What go's around comes around!!!

Management teams who pull this S**t now will see repercussions later. The "Good Faith" negotiations go out the window when management uses these tactic to get what they want. They create bad blood and when they really do need the concessions to stay afloat the pilot group won't budge.

"DON'T EVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU". And for what a couple of bucks?

The fact of the matter is that the only reason that GJets was formed in the first place was to skirt around American's Scope clause. Back door tactic by another management team. Soon, all airlines will have well defined Scope Clauses so managements can't pull stunts like this again!!!

flyin4pennies said:
1st year capt. CRJ 700 GJ $53.25

You get the point

The company offered (not negotiated) 1st year rate is $56. Don't post stuff that is not true.

THIS SITE IS NOTING BUT RUMORS AND LIES!!!!

flyin4pennies post only facts not rumors.

MESA 1st year $55
CHQ $56
Skywest $56

Last edited:
OK KING KONG

How is it that GJ pilots are the 2nd highest paid @ $56. when Horizon is $68 and Comair is $66?
I got my #s for GJ from a TSA pilot. I didn't pull the # out my ars. It dosen't matter who makes what he fact remains ITS WRONG

YOUR WORSE THEN MANAGEMENT, YOU STAB YOUR BROTHER IN THE BACK

RUMORS + LIES = it's OK to work 4 GJets
FACT = SCAB SCAB SCAB SCAB SCAB SCAB

Latest resources

Back