• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my sim instructor had a lot of bad things to say about gjet, but as far as i can see.....why get mad at an airline that doesnt affect you at all?? granted it doesnt set a good tone , but in the great scheme of things, it wont affect you!

Was that a joke?

Turbo

it is kinda funny to hear the word scab thrown around all the time, especially people who dont know the meaning of the word...just proves the overall intelligence of the posters here!!

Umm, Webster's says "a contemptable person", "one who refuses to join a labor union", "one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms". Well, I'm happy to report that all of you who are not DannyNoonan were using the term correctly. GJ pilots are in fact SCABS. Carry on!:beer:

I've heard that the interview at GJ takes about 10 minutes and it mostly includes a pep rally, HR questions, and secret ways to jump seat. Is that fairly correct?

my sim instructor had a lot of bad things to say about gjet, but as far as i can see.....why get mad at an airline that doesnt affect you at all?? granted it doesnt set a good tone , but in the great scheme of things, it wont affect you!

Did you forget to sign out of a public computer???

You may want to explain your theory to all the pilots from GoJet that went to those companies. I've yet to see a GoJet pilot have trouble going anywhere.
No, management does not care and has no problem hiring them. We had one at Eagle, and quite a few of the captains refused to fly with them, the guy actually wound up quiting about a month out of IOE.

I've heard that the interview at GJ takes about 10 minutes and it mostly includes a pep rally, HR questions, and secret ways to jump seat. Is that fairly correct?

they also teach you the perfect way to turn your ID upside down and hide it behind your tie!

they also teach you the perfect way to turn your ID upside down and hide it behind your tie!
I was on a van with a blo-jets crew in KMLI two weeks ago, they did seem to be ashamed of where they work. When the van driver came into the lobby and said, Eagle, Go-Jets, they looked embarassed and did not say anything the entire way to the airport.

Maybe someone needs to explain to CAL, UPS, SWA, FedEx, etc. who these Go Jets guys are. Remember most of these folks are slightly more seasoned in the industry and "may" not know who these dirtbags are or the whole story behind Ater-eGo. Thus...one or two slip by the HR and Tech portion of interview and there you go........a goat-jetter at your airline.

I left Chautauqua to work at GoJets. Call me what you want, but any one of you would have done the same thing in my position. I wont be treated like a child, and Chautauqua was definately not the place for me.

I just love it when a regional pilot, who has a job because a mainline pilot lost his, accuses another pilot of "stealing" his job.

Priceless.

A350

Latest resources

Back