Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

oceandude

Just wondering how they where doing? Did they ever get anymore airplanes? Simple question, simple response please!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

SCARY BABY!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!:blush: :smash:

I will go and have another beeer and forget that this was posted......

The good news is that skybus is looking for PIC's so all of the GoJet guys that got hired there this year will leave, so my guess is they will be hiring alot more very soon.

If you want to fly for skybus, which looks like austin powers designed the paint scheme and logo, then I would jump on it quick. If you acted now, you might get a quick upgrade, build your PIC time and STILL get in on the ground floor of skybus before the news gets out about them. It seems as if that will be a GoJet reunion every new hire class!!

The good news is that skybus is looking for PIC's so all of the GoJet guys that got hired there this year will leave, so my guess is they will be hiring alot more very soon.

If you want to fly for skybus, which looks like austin powers designed the paint scheme and logo, then I would jump on it quick. If you acted now, you might get a quick upgrade, build your PIC time and STILL get in on the ground floor of skybus before the news gets out about them. It seems as if that will be a GoJet reunion every new hire class!!

I would rather go bass fishing with my shlong.

Latest resources

Back