Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lessee,
All the shortcomings of Trans States managment added to a group of $hiteater pilots, recipe for failure!
All my worst, it couldn't happen to a $hittier bunch.
PBR

I would rather go bass fishing with my shlong.

hahahahahahahaha that is quite possibly one of the best of all time....along with....id rather tie my nuts to a car battery....ok ok yours is better......long live GoJet!!!!hahahahahahahaha

Just wondering how they where doing? Did they ever get anymore airplanes? Simple question, simple response please!!

Just rejected....88 to 16...their first TA which included sixty an hour starting captains pay....32 an hour second year fo pay and block or better....good job guys...good luck on the next TA in will go up from the first.

Last I heard they weren't running more classes or interviewing again yet, maybe not til the new planes are on the property.

GJ is still working on a deal with delta for some flying and no word yet about when the 5 CRJ700's from United are coming.

I just saved $300 on my auto insurance...by switching to Geico.

Last I heard they weren't running more classes or interviewing again yet, maybe not til the new planes are on the property.

Not true. They are still interviewing on a regular basis and running a January class and february class. They lost some pilots to continental, southwest, skybus, and fedex and upgraded 15 captains. They are running classes to replenish the FO slots and prepare for some future expansion that they are really hush hush about right now.

Not true. They are still interviewing on a regular basis and running a January class and february class. They lost some pilots to continental, southwest, skybus, and fedex and upgraded 15 captains. They are running classes to replenish the FO slots and prepare for some future expansion that they are really hush hush about right now.

Continental, Southwest, and FedEx = not likely

Skybus = perfect fit

Latest resources

Back