• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it is kinda funny to hear the word scab thrown around all the time, especially people who dont know the meaning of the word...just proves the overall intelligence of the posters here!!

thats why you post here. enlighten us... explain to everyone why gayjet aint scabs.

it is kinda funny to hear the word scab thrown around all the time, especially people who dont know the meaning of the word...just proves the overall intelligence of the posters here!!

yes please enlighten us! and if they're not scabs then they are SCUMBAGS, INCESTUOUS NAMBLA LOVERS, SMELLY AS$MONKEYS, FECAL EATING BACKSTABBERS, BANE OF THE INDUSTRY, DUMBER THAN VOMIT, SEMEN DRENCHED COW FU(KERS, SHEEP MOLESTORS,
feel free to add your own. i would rather swim in a septic tank than associate with these losers, but basically i'm undecided on how i feel.

yes please enlighten us! and if they're not scabs then they are SCUMBAGS, INCESTUOUS NAMBLA LOVERS, SMELLY AS$MONKEYS, FECAL EATING BACKSTABBERS, BANE OF THE INDUSTRY, DUMBER THAN VOMIT, SEMEN DRENCHED COW FU(KERS, SHEEP MOLESTORS,
feel free to add your own. i would rather swim in a septic tank than associate with these losers, but basically i'm undecided on how i feel.

now you're getting it!! Scab is somebody who works during a strike. Dont be mad at the pilots, be mad at mgt. just my 0.02

now you're getting it!! Scab is somebody who works during a strike. Dont be mad at the pilots, be mad at mgt. just my 0.02

Yes, I agree pilots do too much finger pointing and blaming of other pilot groups, when management is truly the one to blame...example: "you stole my flying."
This is not one of those cases, pilots fully understood the ramifications when they (possibly you) accepted employment, they (maybe you) should be held personaly responsible for that.
Scabs.....well,according to the TRUE definition of the word relating to labor actions, not quite, but I think dammmn close.

nah, youre still a scab. if not by definition, then by reputation. i wish there was another official word to describe those scabs. But what's worse than Whores?

Ask an Xeastern guy what a scab is. They aren't scabs, they're well you hit it refer to the above.

I can't believe this post is still going..........

it is kinda funny to hear the word scab thrown around all the time, especially people who dont know the meaning of the word

We know what it means, and it still applies to them. At least a true SCAB has the decency to wait until you go on strike to steal your job.

my sim instructor had a lot of bad things to say about gjet, but as far as i can see.....why get mad at an airline that doesnt affect you at all?? granted it doesnt set a good tone , but in the great scheme of things, it wont affect you!

my sim instructor had a lot of bad things to say about gjet, but as far as i can see.....why get mad at an airline that doesnt affect you at all?? granted it doesnt set a good tone , but in the great scheme of things, it wont affect you!

You're wrong, Sir. It does affect you. As more airlines find new ways to whipsaw it's pilot group, the other's will follow right along. Orenstein from Mesa started this ball rolling for the regionals when he got Freedom up and falling down. The other airlines watched as there was no shortage of scumbag applicants to staff their scumbag airline. Guys like Uncle Hulas from TSA took a page from that playbook and got Ho Jet going and once again, no shortage of scumbags waiting in the wings to jump on it.

So if you don't believe it will afffect you, you're very much wrong. It affects us all eventually in one form or another.

Latest resources

Back