• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
......knowing that the end result was putting themselves in front of someone else's upgrade. That is why there is such distaste for GJ.

Exactly the same reason there is such a distaste for raising retirement to 65.

(I know it's off the thread topic, I'm just hoping people might make the connection about self-serving behavior).

PS. GoJet Blows

Exactly the same reason there is such a distaste for raising retirement to 65.

(I know it's off the thread topic, I'm just hoping people might make the connection about self-serving behavior).

PS. GoJet Blows

Exactly the same reason there are so many people rallying behind the change to the age sixty rule. Upgrade to Captain, become senoir while people above you must retire and you benefit. Then when you are at the top of the senoirity list get the rule changed so you can stay at the top. I guess self-serving pilots are young and old alike.

Bottom line ....pilots from GJ ARE getting hired at Fed Ex, UPS, CAL, SWA, JB, VA....no one who works at those places cares about the 'kiddie table' issue that this is.....flame away and get upset, but its true.

MY favorite quote about this issue from earlier , I paraphrase : ---Its interesting to hear a regional pilot , who has their job at the expense of a mainline pilots job, complain about someone 'stealing' their job---

that about sums it up....have fun being upset about something that people ' that matter' dont give a rip about

Bottom line ....pilots from GJ ARE getting hired at Fed Ex, UPS, CAL, SWA, JB, VA....no one who works at those places cares about the 'kiddie table' issue that this is.....flame away and get upset, but its true.

MY favorite quote about this issue from earlier , I paraphrase : ---Its interesting to hear a regional pilot , who has their job at the expense of a mainline pilots job, complain about someone 'stealing' their job---

that about sums it up....have fun being upset about something that people ' that matter' dont give a rip about

The real bottom line is that even though they are getting hired by such wonderfull companies like SKYBUS or whomever, they are still scumbags.

Who are people that matter? If you are talking about upper management at mainline, and UPS-FedEx, who do you think that those people are going to be in 10 years?

you seriously think 'upper managment' are the types that are pro-pilot / pro-labor? ....not flame.....just a question...The people there in 10 years will be the same types of people that are there now.....

Who are people that matter? If you are talking about upper management at mainline, and UPS-FedEx, who do you think that those people are going to be in 10 years?

If you are worried about the FDX guys caring about the GoJets thing, go talk to a few of them about it.. 5 minutes into your speil they will say... "Who is Trans States? Who is Gojets?"

Now, what would worry me, is that if you get to the interview 10 years from now and one of the guys doing the interviews is say, an old Trans States guy and you are a GoJets guy..

Buttt.. what if the guy doing the interview just happens to be a GoJets guy and you are a Trans States guy?

Back in the day, Valuejet (Air Tran) guys were looked at very similarly to the GoJets when the whole Eastern thing happened.. Air Tran guys still get picked up all over the place...

It's like a "localized tragedy" - Like, the tornado's in Florida this last week.. We heard about them, but they didn't affect us any, unless we lived there.. Sorta like the TSA/GoJets shenanigans...

Is it right? Eh, I wouldn't work for GoJets..

This is the second or third time I've seen this "kiddie table" phrase. Are you trying to make this into the hot new phrase of 2007? Kind of like "tipping point" in 2006?:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back