Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Edge,
Why are you so angry at GJ? You guys are so dishonest in your hate, making matters worse your anger makes you stupid too! If I were you I would worry more about yourself than any GJ pilot. We are trained in HR to weed out people like you. Your Avatar and your writings speak volumes about you. God help the airline whose crack you slip through. If you were honest you would direct your anger to the MEC that was derelict in it's duty. Had they allowed their pilots to transfer to GJ in large numbers they would have contorlled both airlines. What their MEC did was crimminal. Now you use your silly crap and hide behind your computer with union rehtoric. You must be a blast in cruise.

"crimminal"???

twice?

and you work in HR?? THAT is criminal.

I'll tell you this like I would tell you over a beer, "It's wrong what happned and if you went along, you're wrong too."

Last edited:
Second that....

And, though you claim to be in HR and "weed" people out, there are, and it is a proven fact, people that are doing a GREAT job at weeding gayjets pilots out in interviews, and getting them taken off hiring lists. That, sir, is a FACT....Now, go along and defend your buds.... They look kind of lonely and in need of a friendly hand.... Because the other one is stuffed up the a$$es of other pilots...

Yeh, part of the problem is, this day and age with all the SJS no one really cares what a scab is anymore... Everyone just wants their jet.. The airlines as a whole are a lot less unified than they once were, at least that's what I've been told by guys who were at Pan Am, Eastern, etc.. etc..

The GoJet guys arn't even as bad as the scabs in the old days.. I mean, they pulled some garbage, but they never crossed any picket line, etc.. Is what they did right? Eh, I wouldn't have done it..

PFTing guys are just getting their tickets punched in a different manner.. I mean, lots of guys today, don't spend years instructing, even if you did it the "old fashion way"..

You don't have to "work" for anything anymore, all you have to do is have the $$ and that is part of the problem..

We all get on here and bash each other and yadda yadda and that does us no good either.. It's funny, I was talking to some 500 hour wonder FO who is sitting right seat in a big fancy jet, talk down to me because I fly the Jetstream with no automation and yadda yadda.. Yeh, some of us still fly the plane.. ;)

I get so sick and tired of some of the garbarge I see on this site.. There are a bunch of great guys on here, however, I think there are a bunch more whiney little boys who talk big talk but wouldn't even THINK about sacking it up in person..

The computer gives us all a great place to hide behind..

I had no idea what the GoJets thing was all about when I got into the airlines and I'd bet that 90% of the industry still has no idea what or who GoJets is, other than those closely related to it and the Flight Infoers.. Will it make a difference? Who knows.. It's sorta like anything else.. I mean, compare it to Hurricane Katrina... Who cares about that anymore? Very few, unless you were directly effected.. That's how our society works.. Very short memory..

I've seen how real scabs, those who cross a picket line, are treated, and that is one thing I will never ever be. This day and age the word scab has lost its meaning..

The airlines have been taken over by young, greedy, spoiled children.. "Give it to me, now.." types.. I would dare say 75% of us, who have family in the airlines didn't work half as hard as they did to get where we are today..

It's sad really..

Eh, that was one heck of a ramble.. I'm sleepy.. :)

Geat post sir........

Now the Criminal comment is a new one GoJetters..........LOL

NEVER FORGET........

This is all a bunch of crap, there is no defending what gayjets pilots did. And right now not many in the mainline know about what happened. But as they start hiring us(the younger generation) of pilots to them, you can bet that we will remember. When you cost people their homes, and families and you dont see any problem with that then there is something wrong with you.

Edge:

Hypocrite huh?

It was called the Jets for Jobs program......I lost my job at the mainline and was "given" a job at the regional....it kept a roof over my head.

When I did my regional flying in 1987, we fed mainline. We didn't replace it.

Apology accepted.

A350

When I did my regional flying in 1987, we fed mainline. We didn't replace it.

Apology accepted.

A350

When you did your regional flying...mainline didn't allow regionals to replace them. They had balls...unlike the mainliners of the 90's.

I don't want your flying...I'd love to fly a Saab around the NE for a few years then move on. Unfortunately...that flying was given up to regional management armed with RJ's and now we have the f-ing mess we all live with today:

Pilots spending years, perhaps their whole careers at the regionals with substandard wages/benefits.

Passengers treated like crap...just look at your passengers standing in the rain waiting to get on my RJ at LGA, then squeezed in the back for an hour taxi followed by a 2.5 hour flight to IND or SDF...:rolleyes:

Any one of 10 airlines flying for a single mainline carrier...great for customer service.

ZERO accountablilty for the regional carrier. How many letters of complaint would it really take for a regional to get the boot? A million?? And saving gas? I do it...but really...what's my motivation for doing it? It's not my gas...its US Airways' gas. ZERO accountability.

Regionals delude themselves into thinking customers care how they get treated on their airplanes. They only see US Airways on the ticket...and that's what makes them choose Delta/American/US Airways/whatever....not CHQ/Mesa/TSA/Piedmont/whatever.

It's a complete mess. I can't wait to get out.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back