• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I left Chautauqua to work at GoJets. Call me what you want, but any one of you would have done the same thing in my position. I wont be treated like a child, and Chautauqua was definately not the place for me.
Why the change? What was so bad at CHQ?

I left Chautauqua to work at GoJets. Call me what you want, but any one of you would have done the same thing in my position. I wont be treated like a child, and Chautauqua was definately not the place for me.

Oh yeah I am sure since CHQ isn't growing or yeah the "contract" is BETTER at GoJet..........

I call Bul#s**.........

For Skyta and Captain Happy,
I work for a carrier that many if not most would aspire to. Which one is not terribly important. This is not tough guy talk, this is one guy who disagrees with the choices of these pilots and was personally affected by them. To that end, I will do what I can to ensure that there are consequences for their choices and will actively work to prevent their employment at my airline. It's not tough talk, it's just my response to their decisions. Good luck

Last edited:
Call me what you want, but any one of you would have done the same thing in my position..

Yeh, that's what the scabs at Eastern said to my pops...

Last edited:
It's a good question..

Truth is, most of the guys in the majors don't know about GoJet or even care..

However, when the current "regional generation" kids get to the Majors, many will remember it..

Latest resources

Back