Whats the latest news At GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Edge,
Why are you so angry at GJ? You guys are so dishonest in your hate, making matters worse your anger makes you stupid too! If I were you I would worry more about yourself than any GJ pilot. We are trained in HR to weed out people like you. Your Avatar and your writings speak volumes about you. God help the airline whose crack you slip through. If you were honest you would direct your anger to the MEC that was derelict in it's duty. Had they allowed their pilots to transfer to GJ in large numbers they would have contorlled both airlines. What their MEC did was crimminal. Now you use your silly crap and hide behind your computer with union rehtoric. You must be a blast in cruise.

Hi Edge,
Why are you so angry at GJ? You guys are so dishonest in your hate, making matters worse your anger makes you stupid too! If I were you I would worry more about yourself than any GJ pilot. We are trained in HR to weed out people like you. Your Avatar and your writings speak volumes about you. God help the airline whose crack you slip through. If you were honest you would direct your anger to the MEC that was derelict in it's duty. Had they allowed their pilots to transfer to GJ in large numbers they would have contorlled both airlines. What their MEC did was crimminal. Now you use your silly crap and hide behind your computer with union rehtoric. You must be a blast in cruise.

Well said Iron Man. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Hi Edge,

I understand your point, but GJ is one of the few places that applicants actually decided on their own to undercut someone else's flying. They didn't have the job like some other places when management decided to lowball, they took the job knowing that the end result was putting themselves in front of someone else's upgrade. That is why there is such distaste for GJ.

applicants actually decided on their own to undercut someone else's flying. They didn't have the job like some other places when management decided to lowball, they took the job knowing that the end result was putting themselves in front of someone else's upgrade. That is why there is such distaste for GJ.

My feelings exactly. These GJ pukes CHOSE to work for their glorious company. They said "What they did is ok, and I want to work for them so I can help them stay in business." THAT is what kills me. I honestly have no built up "anger" about them, but I think they are the lowest form of pilot on earth.

And IronMan, you don't like my Avatar? Yep, you're as straight as a U turn.

Hi Edge,

I just skimmed through your previous posts... Did you work at TSA? If you did, why are you spending so much of your energy defending GoJets? Were you one of the original GoJetters? If so, good luck to you sir. You are a piece of ********************.

Yeh, part of the problem is, this day and age with all the SJS no one really cares what a scab is anymore... Everyone just wants their jet.. The airlines as a whole are a lot less unified than they once were, at least that's what I've been told by guys who were at Pan Am, Eastern, etc.. etc..

The GoJet guys arn't even as bad as the scabs in the old days.. I mean, they pulled some garbage, but they never crossed any picket line, etc.. Is what they did right? Eh, I wouldn't have done it..

PFTing guys are just getting their tickets punched in a different manner.. I mean, lots of guys today, don't spend years instructing, even if you did it the "old fashion way"..

You don't have to "work" for anything anymore, all you have to do is have the $$ and that is part of the problem..

We all get on here and bash each other and yadda yadda and that does us no good either.. It's funny, I was talking to some 500 hour wonder FO who is sitting right seat in a big fancy jet, talk down to me because I fly the Jetstream with no automation and yadda yadda.. Yeh, some of us still fly the plane.. ;)

I get so sick and tired of some of the garbarge I see on this site.. There are a bunch of great guys on here, however, I think there are a bunch more whiney little boys who talk big talk but wouldn't even THINK about sacking it up in person..

The computer gives us all a great place to hide behind..

I had no idea what the GoJets thing was all about when I got into the airlines and I'd bet that 90% of the industry still has no idea what or who GoJets is, other than those closely related to it and the Flight Infoers.. Will it make a difference? Who knows.. It's sorta like anything else.. I mean, compare it to Hurricane Katrina... Who cares about that anymore? Very few, unless you were directly effected.. That's how our society works.. Very short memory..

I've seen how real scabs, those who cross a picket line, are treated, and that is one thing I will never ever be. This day and age the word scab has lost its meaning..

The airlines have been taken over by young, greedy, spoiled children.. "Give it to me, now.." types.. I would dare say 75% of us, who have family in the airlines didn't work half as hard as they did to get where we are today..

It's sad really..

Eh, that was one heck of a ramble.. I'm sleepy.. :)

Last edited:
Continental, Southwest, and FedEx = not likely

Skybus = perfect fit

It's true. I know the guys who went to Continental, SWA and FedEx...Don't know the guys who went to SkyBus

Iron Man,
Please understand, as mentioned earlier, your group is despised because they all knowing took jobs in what was a classic whipsaw. This is exactly what happened with the Freedom A Lister's. Same deal, nothing new. I had friends get furloughed over your group while Go Jet continued to hire. I had friends that were downgraded and took a sizable cut in pay. If you don't thin that ruins lives/ credit/ etc, think again. So, I guess you could say it is a little personal on that level.

All that being said, I don't hate any of you guys. But I can not condone your enabling managment to whipsaw the TSA pilot group. It affected everyone across this industry whether you believe it or not. The decision by the NMB only allowed for more companies to this their existing pilot groups. It set a precedence and that will affect us all for years to come.

I was forunate enough to get out of TSA before it got really bad. But I still won't forget what happened there and I can not in good conscience, help any of you guys out in any way. You didn't give a rat's tail about the lives you wreeked havoc I will do the same if possible. So if I am coming out of STL or any other place, and one you guys is trying to get home, I will do everything in power to ensure you don't get on the plane (unless you've got a sick kid or something like, see I am not heartless). Once I move on, I'll do everything I can to prevent you guys from being hired at another airline. It may not amount to much but know that there are plenty of former TSA guys out that won't forget.

Tarzan, Edge, and the like,
Sorry but I don't need your good conscience, nor your efforts to hinder my commute. I am not in this fight. I have been in the industry long enough to understand fully your predicament. In all of your responses none of you have taken responsibility for your lack of leadership and vision. Yes, many in mainline and especially the legacy carriers, "frankly don't give a damn" about your fight, but that said that doesn't mean we're ignorant about your story. ALPA has made quite clear TSA was instructed to take the flying and press on from there, your MEC chose (crimminally) the outcome you labor with now. I will leave you with some advice: Merge your lists, and it will begin to solve your problem. There will be a fence to protect egos and training costs but it will begin to resolve your crap. When you start to blame your MEC you may start to get results. GJ pilots are well ahaead of you , but only because of your MEC. And for young pilots take note (remember what mommy told you) believe none of what you hear........, and if mommy never told you that then take note of what Mrs. Gump told her son "stupid is as stupid does." In other words everybody has an agender, guide and guard your own.

Latest resources

Back