• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sound like a bitter USAIR EAST F/O. I wonder why? I think Republic saved Frontier from certain liquidation and Frontier pilots should be thankful they are getting a paycheck and have a job. What a windfall for the Frontier pilots.

M

You pleasantly forgot to mention the BB letter that said by purchasing F9 that it saved up to 1300 pilots from being furloughed from RAH! It works both ways!
I also bet that you miss flying the 727 as I do.

Last edited:
You sound like a bitter USAIR EAST F/O. I wonder why? I think Republic saved Frontier from certain liquidation and Frontier pilots should be thankful they are getting a paycheck and have a job. What a windfall for the Frontier pilots.

M

Yeah, I'm sure the frontier pilots are extremely grateful.

Bluestreak,
Maybe your email can look something like this:
Hello Skipper on a stick,
Just thought you should know that on an anonymous web board a former frontier pilot stated that whenever, if ever, the fence is raised and some of our pilots come to the airbus with an attitude problem they might not make it through training.
Sincerely,
The biggest kook on the rah pilot list.

I think that sounds pretty good. You can cut and paste it if you want. Take full credit. In the mean time,,, good luck, you are going to need it.

Mmm hmmm.What's this sound like ?:

"If he ever is able to come to the airbus I am sure his reputation will proceed him and Harke and company will be waiting for that checkride."

A thinly-veiled threat of a bust ? Yep.Maybe I'll e-mail Skip.

Funny Stuff. You sir are a stud! You should sue also.:smash::bawling:

CYA

M

;) :eek: :rolleyes:

CYA

You pleasantly forgot to mention the BB letter that said by purchasing F9 that it saved up to 1300 pilots from being furloughed from RAH! It works both ways!

+1

M

The only two differences is I faired well in the seniority list and I like USAir West.

If you dont know why I am upset, then you are pretty clueless.;)

CYA

Bolo...that letter from bedford was totally typical of bedford. I wonder how he feels when someone tells him how slow you guys have started to taxi. Maybe he wont treat you like the golden child anymore after he finds out your trying to run it into the ground.

Bolo...that letter from bedford was totally typical of bedford. I wonder how he feels when someone tells him how slow you guys have started to taxi. Maybe he wont treat you like the golden child anymore after he finds out your trying to run it into the ground.

Taxiing slow! Off with thier heads. Send their flight numbers to skipper on a stick immediately to have them dismissed and replaced by popeye and bluestreak.

We haven't started taxiing slow. In fact, the other day I received clearance from the control tower to use another taxi way to go around an RP aircraft that was taxiing real slow.
Beside the taxiing example, I get your point.
Remember that we bought you argument goes both ways! Just making sure you understand this.

Hmm, I thought you don't work for F9 anymore....get the #'s right, it was 400 that were possibly going to be furloughed. BB was full of $hit, no one was going to get the ax due to our poor staffing levels in addition to the option to purchase Compass.

For someone who has their dream job now not flying you sure have a lot of time on you hands don't you?

Bolo... Ill actually agree with you that it helped us out. Many who live in denver, mke, and mci are now driving to work. I think with the economy improving though bedfford would have had no trouble finding homes for those airplanes.

That being said, all this bickering will not help any of us. Many of us here at Republic know how good they are at the whipsaw. What do you think that pity letter that bedford wrote was. He was working you guys against us. It will continue and get worse especially with us being in contract negotiations. Be thankful that he hasnt attacked your quality of life like he has with us. I assure you he felt no pity for you guys, only for his increased training cost. It does not help matters than FAPA made a secret deal with Heller for new hires. the new hires should have been taken off the list period.. Someone should have had to wait seven years to exercise their seniority but it should have been off the list. More appalling to me is that number 1 people had to interview for it, and number two, that it wasnt offered to the Midwest pilots in order of seniority. I do believe that they deserved at least that.

Latest resources

Back