• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmm, I thought you don't work for F9 anymore....get the #'s right, it was 400 that were possibly going to be furloughed. BB was full of $hit, no one was going to get the ax due to our poor staffing levels in addition to the option to purchase Compass.

For someone who has their dream job now not flying you sure have a lot of time on you hands don't you?

Got it wrong d-bag, im the one with the dream job. You are the chump with the regional. Get it straight, have a look at the frontier thread you started in 07 it is pretty amusing. You are a complete joke.

Got it wrong d-bag, im the one with the dream job. You are the chump with the regional. Get it straight, have a look at the frontier thread you started in 07 it is pretty amusing. You are a complete joke.

+1 Popeye is a complete joke!

Bolo... Ill actually agree with you that it helped us out. Many who live in denver, mke, and mci are now driving to work. I think with the economy improving though bedfford would have had no trouble finding homes for those airplanes.

That being said, all this bickering will not help any of us. Many of us here at Republic know how good they are at the whipsaw. What do you think that pity letter that bedford wrote was. He was working you guys against us. It will continue and get worse especially with us being in contract negotiations. Be thankful that he hasnt attacked your quality of life like he has with us. I assure you he felt no pity for you guys, only for his increased training cost. It does not help matters than FAPA made a secret deal with Heller for new hires. the new hires should have been taken off the list period.. Someone should have had to wait seven years to exercise their seniority but it should have been off the list. More appalling to me is that number 1 people had to interview for it, and number two, that it wasnt offered to the Midwest pilots in order of seniority. I do believe that they deserved at least that.

You are wrong about FAPA making a secret deal with WH. We did not put this in motion. It was the company and company only!
You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You want the Airbus now resign your number, if not wait for the 7 years and keep your arbitrated seniority. The choice is yours and nobody is holding a gun to your head.
Like any other company you have individuals that water down or ruin a culture. Again, the individuals that are in class right now fit our culture to a T. So why wouldn't we interview the candidates? Each candidate should be held to the same criteria as I and every other F9 pilot was when we interviewed at F9?

They already interviewed Bolo...They interviewed either as Chautauqua, Republic Airways, Original Shutte America, or Midwest. If we are all "One" as Bedford puts it, why would anyone have to interview to move about the company? From the companys point of view I am surprised they even made the offer. I think it should have been offered to the midwest pilots personally since they are the next furloughs.
When the company invited furloughed midwest and lynx pilots to Republic classes, the deal was you would start at the bottom and when the sli was effective that would be what you hold. FAPA obviously didnt like the results of the SLI and worked a deal with Heller to reduce that. I wouldnt have believed that until someone posted the letter that they wrote to their pilots on here.

They already interviewed Bolo...They interviewed either as Chautauqua, Republic Airways, Original Shutte America, or Midwest. If we are all "One" as Bedford puts it, why would anyone have to interview to move about the company? From the companys point of view I am surprised they even made the offer. I think it should have been offered to the midwest pilots personally since they are the next furloughs.
When the company invited furloughed midwest and lynx pilots to Republic classes, the deal was you would start at the bottom and when the sli was effective that would be what you hold. FAPA obviously didnt like the results of the SLI and worked a deal with Heller to reduce that. I wouldnt have believed that until someone posted the letter that they wrote to their pilots on here.

Again FAPA did not have anything to do with this. FAPA agreed with the companies interpretation. FAPA cannot tell the company how to run it!
Post the letter please!

With regards to the furloughs at YX and L4 I agree with you, but again we do not run the company.

Did IBT not run to Eischen and and dispute the hiring of these pilots?
Let me refresh your memory, he threw the dispute out because it was not in his jurisdiction to tell the company who they can and can't hire. After 7 years this will be a different story.

07?...you mean the one where I asked how I could get an interview at F9 after having met their minimums since 96..... Glad that never happened.

Just don't forget to vacuum and polish the leading edge when you finish using the airlpane. And when you finish with that don't forget to mop up the hangar before you leave, enjoy it while it lasts :)

07?...you mean the one where I asked how I could get an interview at F9 after having met their minimums since 96..... Glad that never happened.

Just don't forget to vacuum and polish the leading edge when you finish using the airlpane. And when you finish with that don't forget to mop up the hangar before you leave, enjoy it while it lasts :)
Why would you vacuum the leading edge?
:confused:

Hey Dummy,

You only wished you flew for sshrae's previous company (you just never got hired, now you snuck in right when it is cr@p) and recently you became very envious of sshrae's progress into the Mainline World. Dont be jealous, you will never have a shot at the Majors. You are doing the best you can by being a leach.

You start acting like an idiot and the whole forum jumps on you. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are just "playing and having fun". But I really think you are mentally an idiot.

Have fun flying your barbie jet for Peanut wages. Maybe your boss can buy another airline.

Actually, please fly safe. I have a feeling you are one of the guys who constantly busts check-rides and I dont want my family to get on one of your airplanes.

CYA

Last edited:

Don't take this as a personal attack, but do you really think an interview at RAH is in any way the same as an interview at a major? Stepping stone companies like this don't care about quality individuals, just dirt cheap newbies to use and abuse until they either quit aviation altogether or leave for a real airline. A major is gonna be VERY selective as to who they let in.

Please ignore the former F9 pilots, they don't speak for us or represent anything like the prevailing attitudes of the Frontier pilots.

AnimalTale was a royal pain in the *** when he worked here and he is no longer with us. He *claims* to have passed his username onto someone else at F9, but I can't imagine anyone with more than two brain cells wanting his user name.

The big airplane (I realize I fly the littlest Airbus ever made), little airplane issue is childish. If I could get 20-21 days off a month and make 150,000 a year, I'd do it in a Super Cub, Navajo, King Air or whatever.

Things seemed to be going so well when I left this board for awhile, now the 2-10%'s have crept back in and polluted the waters.

I'm just not up to arguing with idiots from any of the companies, but watching F9er's (or former F9er's) make fools of themselves and drive a wedge between the involved groups is just too depressing. Our own message board has been taken over by idiots post NMB as well.

Latest resources

Back