• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the individuals that are in class right now fit our culture to a T...

I know one of the guys in class right now. You had better hope your generalization quoted above is incorrect. If this individual fits your culture, then God help your culture.

07?...you mean the one where I asked how I could get an interview at F9 after having met their minimums since 96..... Glad that never happened.

Just don't forget to vacuum and polish the leading edge when you finish using the airlpane. And when you finish with that don't forget to mop up the hangar before you leave, enjoy it while it lasts :)

Nice try loser. I did my time at the regionals and i will take my current job any day over that. Dont clean hangars, we lease from an fbo that has a service. Dont even try to compare our jobs, they arent even in the same ballpark.
I find it funny frontier would not touch you with a ten foot pole. You have some major personal problems that will not fit in with the f9 culture period. I look forward to hearing about when you try to go to f9.
My guess is f9 is sold off by bedford before the fence is even lifted anyways so it wont matter.
It is no wonder why you have come so far in your career. Your family are the ones i truely feel sorry for, they didnt have a choice.

Hey Dummy,

You only wished you flew for sshrae's previous company (you just never got hired, now you snuck in right when it is cr@p) and recently you became very envious of sshrae's progress into the Mainline World. Dont be jealous, you will never have a shot at the Majors. You are doing the best you can by being a leach.

You start acting like an idiot and the whole forum jumps on you. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are just "playing and having fun". But I really think you are mentally an idiot.

Have fun flying your barbie jet for Peanut wages. Maybe your boss can buy another airline.

Actually, please fly safe. I have a feeling you are one of the guys who constantly busts check-rides and I dont want my family to get on one of your airplanes.

CYA

+1 Nice post!

For the record, this thread is disgraceful.

A number of the folks claiming to be F9 no longer work here.

This thread serves no purpose. Mods, please lock and or delete.

Please ignore the former F9 pilots, they don't speak for us or represent anything like the prevailing attitudes of the Frontier pilots.

AnimalTale was a royal pain in the *** when he worked here and he is no longer with us. He *claims* to have passed his username onto someone else at F9, but I can't imagine anyone with more than two brain cells wanting his user name.

The big airplane (I realize I fly the littlest Airbus ever made), little airplane issue is childish. If I could get 20-21 days off a month and make 150,000 a year, I'd do it in a Super Cub, Navajo, King Air or whatever.

Things seemed to be going so well when I left this board for awhile, now the 2-10%'s have crept back in and polluted the waters.

I'm just not up to arguing with idiots from any of the companies, but watching F9er's (or former F9er's) make fools of themselves and drive a wedge between the involved groups is just too depressing. Our own message board has been taken over by idiots post NMB as well.

Looks like the bell has been rung and Mr. AnimalTale has been called out. What is the answer? Do you actually work at Frontier? Or are your ramblings the product of insanity?

Looks like the bell has been rung and Mr. AnimalTale has been called out. What is the answer? Do you actually work at Frontier? Or are your ramblings the product of insanity?

No bell has been rung. Who are you? We all hide behind our call-signs on these forums.

I can be anyone you want me to be. However when the truth comes out, people try their hardest to "gag" or discredit.

I think we have more important issues to worry about than who ANIMALTALE is, but for the record, we allow you to think whatever you want about Animal.

CYA

You sound like a bitter USAIR EAST F/O. I wonder why? I think Republic saved Frontier from certain liquidation and Frontier pilots should be thankful they are getting a paycheck and have a job. What a windfall for the Frontier pilots.

M

MCDU. I should have known you were a Republic pilot all along!:laugh:

No bell has been rung. Who are you? We all hide behind our call-signs on these forums.

I can be anyone you want me to be. However when the truth comes out, people try their hardest to "gag" or discredit.

I think we have more important issues to worry about than who ANIMALTALE is, but for the record, we allow you to think whatever you want about Animal.

CYA

I don't think anyone cares who you are. The issue is if you are currently employed by frontier? If you do work there fine. If not I think your psychotic and need treatment.

I don't think anyone cares who you are. The issue is if you are currently employed by frontier? If you do work there fine. If not I think your psychotic and need treatment.

Psychotic is one who pays for training at FSI and then flies jets for a company that pays him poverty wages.

I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and keep your comments to yourself.

CYA

Latest resources

Back