• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is up at Cherry Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cherry, do you think they will pull through?

I sure hope so for my boy dhawk! Honestly don't think so though... The economy is just to bad right now and don't think there is any way around it.

Kaboom Town July 3rd is the Cherry Air Reunion. Tell all the alumni! Email [email protected] for further details... Family and friends welcome with live band and food to be included (most likely). Tell everyone you guys know or PM me for further details...

I forgot MK has a pet Tiger... I think he should leave her home though, or keep her in one serious cage!

Any of you guys know Dave (I think that was his name). We were in Lr-25 initial back in 99. I saw him in 2004 or 05 on a trip to my home base at the time, and he was still there. He was trying to get on with SWA at the time. Just want to say hello.

I wish the best for all the guys out of work. Hopefully they will make it thru the sucky economic times.

FD

I know seeing PM made me feel good! Glad you guys are picking up and doing well! 3500SM x mileage = AWESOME!!!!

Was he going through recurrent? Hadn't seen PM since I was a new hire back in the day... Hope they are doing well! Sounds slow again if you ask me. It is that time of year though really.

Latest resources

Back