• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is up at Cherry Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate so see anyone lose their job. Have they laid off anyone yet?

Cherry, like every other on demand, was a place to get experience. Alot of people did there time there and moved on to bigger and better things. The other day, while riding upfront on SWA, the pilots both said, "Oh ya, Scary Air, we have alot of people from there, all great pilots, with alot of stories."

Between check hauling going away and on-demand shrinking, I am starting to wonder where people can get experience at anymore. After all, the regionals arn't for everyone.

Last edited:
Crop dusting Way2Broke, it's going to be crop dusting!

Don't know why we would be looking for diamond captains. We only have FA20's
Actually, falcondriver is right. Assuming you're typed and if you'd have bothered to look at your certificate, you would see the type designation for the Falcon 20 is DA-20. FA20 is the ATC designator. DV20 is the diamond's ATC designator.

Cool I'm right , that usually never happens and I'm also have no idea what you guys are talking about.
FD

I am suppose to have a certificate to do this? Nobody told me. Where can I obtain such a thing?

;)

I was at cherry when ATC told us to switch to FA20. Sometime around 2000 I think. Told me that they were having Katana's doing 450kts and Falcon 20's doin 100kts. Hope all turns out well for the boys still at Cherry.
FD

Don't know why we would be looking for diamond captains. We only have FA20's
Sorry dhawk. Guess I didn't realize it was tongue-in-cheek. Woke up on the wrong side of the floor yesterday when I typed that. Plus I get real defensive when anyone messes with my man falcondriver. Kumbaya everyone?

So is everything parked? Or are they still flying? Someday I'll have to put up some pics of the good times!

Lilah

Sorry dhawk. Guess I didn't realize it was tongue-in-cheek. Woke up on the wrong side of the floor yesterday when I typed that. Plus I get real defensive when anyone messes with my man falcondriver. Kumbaya everyone?

no problem bud i just catch crap from anyone watching on flight aware when the fss guy miss files me.

We have not parked any planes but i don't think anyone knows what this year will bring. Maybe Obama will save us all lol.

Latest resources

Back