• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is up at Cherry Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He hired me the first time. The environment was totally different then. You flew your butt off and flew back to Dallas. You climb down the ladder and there was another crew ready to go. I wish it was still like that for you guys.
FD

Sorry, forgot to give up my source. The info was from a pilot that still works there. So you guys probably know better than I. My info could be wrong.
FD

Oh..... I know where the March rumor came from - Cherry had a financial obligation that was essentially "due" in March supposedly - and if they didn't make money by then, weren't getting anymore money from the bank to keep themselves plugged in. That whole situation has come and gone and is actually irrelevant now.

Right now the only thing that really matters is whether or not the bankruptcy judge thinks Cherry's gonna make it - and that typically takes 6 months for a company the size of cherry... but it's really hard to say, there's a TON of red tape to get through. Either way - we could go under before, or after then.... Hopefully Cherry pulls through like it's done before...

Best of Luck!

Falcondriver is one of the very few stellar pilots and individuals I had the pleasure of flying with

hawkerflyer,

AGREED!!! An awesome individual!

Best of luck to all the guys at Cherry. I have met several including the CP all good guys!

Tex

6 months?

Oh..... I know where the March rumor came from - Cherry had a financial obligation that was essentially "due" in March supposedly - and if they didn't make money by then, weren't getting anymore money from the bank to keep themselves plugged in. That whole situation has come and gone and is actually irrelevant now.

Right now the only thing that really matters is whether or not the bankruptcy judge thinks Cherry's gonna make it - and that typically takes 6 months for a company the size of cherry... but it's really hard to say, there's a TON of red tape to get through. Either way - we could go under before, or after then.... Hopefully Cherry pulls through like it's done before...
Kitty Hawk declared BK and then folded 3 weeks later. Circuit City declared BK in Dec and folded last week. Then again Delphi declared in 2002, it is still running.

Kitty Hawk declared BK and then folded 3 weeks later. Circuit City declared BK in Dec and folded last week. Then again Delphi declared in 2002, it is still running.

Guess we're doing slightly better than Circuit City and Kitty Hawk, and on our way to Delphi status

Latest resources

Back