What is up at Cherry Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow

I think living the dream at cherry and getting out and moving on turns this place into a fraternity like feel to it.

Let the Cherry Spirit live on brothers!

All you guys gettin nastalgic makes me really happy to be at cherry and pay my dues here instead of the regional route. I just hope we can keep her going for the the round of pilots

In these times, it's gonna be tough to get Mr. Bankerman and the courts to support your desire for continuing operations. But, hey - Lucky for you, the guvment has been pi**ing away money at a record pace! Heck, you will probably have a better income and quality of life if you go sign up for all the entitlement programs that Pelosi, Reid, and all those other idiots have come up with... This business could get soicalized too. Regardless of carrier, we'd all be on the same crappy govt. pay scale, we'd all have the same crappy govt. healthcare, and PilotYIP would be banging the drum for how great his government owned agency is. Better have God as your foundation and Guns for your survival guys - things are bad already and could get alot worse. Pray they don't, and pray for capitalism to survive!

Been there; done that

we'd all have the same crappy govt. healthcare, and PilotYIP would be banging the drum for how great his government owned agency is. Pray for capitalism to survive!
Having lived on a gov't mandated healthcare and pay scale it was not so bad. It was called the military. 2-1/2 days off per month. Automatic pay rasies, promotions based upon how much your boss liked you. Assignment on the road for 6-9 months, Everything has advantages and disadvantages. Maybe they should take over the on-demand business?

A little birdy told me that a falcon FO and the most senior Captain were terminated today. I believe that brings the total count to 4 pilots terminated this year with only 4 left.

Best of luck.

Good luck guys, your going to need it! Sorry to hear about the 2 guys who got let go...

Good to see everyone come out of the wood work and pull for Cherry. I hope they come out of it. We need the Cherry's of the world to help continue to make good pilots into great pilots. Four years there, and wouldn't trade a day of it.

There's days I wish I could trade my biggen' for a Falcon and split S through a thunderhead and land somewhere in Mexico. Hehe! Put more tape on it, JOSE! It'll hold! I miss that place... Good luck guys! SR (I see a hole...)

Anything new yet? Is Cherry flying at all? Last post said 4 pilots left. Just wondering...:(

This is sad for me I spent 7 1/2 yrs there and aout 4500 hrs in the Lears there. I was a check and cp for awhile. The best pilots in the air came from Cherry! Every last guy that was there in my day were the best pilots i ever saw to take a line from the Right Stuff. The best days of my life. I miss all of u. Good luck Cherry. The only good thing if they do go under is SRedden will be out of aviation. I will be sad for everyone else.

Did you fly for AE back in the day then went to EV a couple years ago?

Latest resources

Back