• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is up at Cherry Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone at Cherry know a pilot by the initials KC, he used to be a senior instructor at American Flyers ADS before Cherry and last I heard he moved on to Flight Options. He would have been at Cherry around the '99-'04 time frame. Buddy of mine.

Cheers, 73

I think I do. PM me his name and I'll be able to find him for ya

Better have God as your foundation and Guns for your survival guys - things are bad already and could get alot worse. Pray they don't, and pray for capitalism to survive!

Take YOUR god and your guns to the gun show with all of the other militia whackos!

Sorry you feel that way... Isn't it a great country we live in when we can both openly express ourselves. Too bad the current administration wants to change all that.
Now, getting back to the topic, Any new word from the Cherry guys about goings on over there? What has the flying volume been like?

Got some friends looking for jobs... ANYONE got any leads?

Well, stick a fork in them... They're done, almost...

Down to 1 Capt and 1 FO, and they are about to leave. It was a good ride while it lasted and won't forget the friends we made while we were there!

Well, stick a fork in them... They're done, almost...

Down to 1 Capt and 1 FO, and they are about to leave.

A former CA is in class at Martinaire. I spoke to the last FO and he said he is hoping they actually get paid on time this week.

Sad to see them go. I was planing to move over there after I got 1000 in the Caravan. Oh, well.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back