• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the best flight school????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd say your local FBO is as good as any. Shop around alittle, try some lessions at diff schools and with diff instructors before settling down for the long run. Also your instructor and your input/attitude will have alot to do with your training exp.

In the end basically the local FBO (after you've done the comparison/shopping) and a degree outside of aviation that you can fall back on will prepare you to be screwed by the industry like the rest of us.

Go to France! They have great flight schools there and the training is topnotch! Plus all the cheese you can eat

1. Get a loan for an airplane, and buy it!
2. Go on the AOPA site and find a flight instructor
3. get all your ratings!
3. Sell you airplane for more money then what you paid.

If you do everything right, you will have sucessfully got the same thing that an "academy" person paid 100,000 for cheap!!!!!!!

Flyforyou said:
Lear, cool pic of LeMond... haven't seen that in a long time.

Fly

Yeah, 89 worlds in Chambrey. I wish I had a bigger pic, Sean Kellys face is almost heatbreaking. So happy for Greg, so sad for Sean. I still hold Sean in the highest reguards as a pro cyclist. What a work ethic that guy had. I have a t-shirt singed by Lemond, Kelly, Fingon, Bugnuo, Phiney and others from the 1990 tour du pont.

Latest resources

Back