• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is so bad about CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You let us know how that furlough goes when the merger get's finalized. If you don't think that's coming, you're an idiot. :beer:

Well, at least we aren't furloughing yet. Let me know how much UAL likes you guys when the merger is finalized (and it will come). Click, Click.

Even if I do get furloughed, I'll take it as in opportunity to better myself outside aviation...

Good luck to everyone!

Lots of great people to work with minus the occasional old hag flight attendant.

MX does a great job keeping the airplanes in working order.

Pay and benefits suck for the first year pilot!!!!

To many SCABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to many a$$ sucking Captain willing to fly in the left seat for a 150%!!!!!!!!!! Scab mentality!!! My first timed out, within minutes of his trip being posted a middle of the pack captain picks up trip for 150%. I had my you a$$hole speech all ready to go then I got pulled off the trip because another Captain wanted both legs and didn't want to DH back from MIA. Thanks to both of YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No work rules!!!!! Reserve rules non existing!!!!!!!!!

Certain Captain jump seating on your aircraft with out checking in with the crew and then plopping her fat ass down in first class. PRICE LESS!!!!!! Yes she got an ear full from me, don't think it made it past the big hair.

It's up to us fellas!!! Only we can take it back!!!! Only if we stand together.......

OOPS! I meant right seat.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back