• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What a NO vote means.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way- those are my 2 best posts ever on here.. Again... MY OPINION.

I don't know how to tell you any plainer. I make as much or more than my counterparts at XJT and any other comparable regional. I have no reason to think that our management will do anything different than they've done for the last 35 years to keep it that way, keep us healthy as a company, and keep this place a desirable place to work. To do otherwise would be bad business. This is my opinion, and obviously we have our vocal minority that will disagree. If this vote goes down, then what I've said will reflect what the majority of guys here feel as well. If not, then I'll be wrong and admit it.
No you didn't, you say you made more money than the XJT guys, the numbers you posted are not just suspect, they are outright lies, and that make you suspect, a liar. I have been at SKYW coming up on 10 years, and have never made that kind of money, and I worked 900+ flight hours a year, for more than a few years, on the jet. Nev makes valid statements and you dance around them in your ballet slippers. SKYW is becoming a less a desirable place to be. Pleas go somewhere else, your attitude is the kind of attitude that is causing that deterioration of my work environment, and my home life due to $hitty schedules. You try to sound like a reasoned person, you are not even close.
Go far far away, maybe hellonewwoman can get you on at CAL.
POS
PBR

I have nothing to hide... Some dont like my posts.. I'm ok with that... You found out who I am because I do not fear you or what you say you can do to my career. My initials are my name on flightinfo- they always have been. You, pbrstreetgang, on the otherhand, are a coward... You represent the best alpa has to offer. Weak intimidation, slander, insults, childish threats, I say you are spineless. Grow up. drop a ball or two, be a man and deal with the fact that I disagree with you. It is not a personal thing to me. You seem to feel like I hate you- I dont know who you are- I dont care. I dont believe alpa is right for SkyWest. I work here, I have my opinion, you have yours. Still a chicken $hit?
Jon,
Its like this, you are more wrong than you will ever know. Ask D.D. if his termination was personal. I will tell you PBS is personal, 10 years at SKYW and I am effectively back on reserve, the company can stuff whatever they want on to my schedule. A fukkin' idiot like you comes on here and parrots the tripe that the company feeds you. Its real personal, you are fukking with my life and my career. Ask hellonewwoman how he likes being at CAL and having some of the guys there looking for his identity. This industry is small, very small, you think you can hide at SKYW and be immune from your stupidity, WRONG. There are checkairman who just might like to have a go at you if this drive fails for whatever reason. I hope you are perfect every day at work, and the best part is if you get you mantitty in a wringer you wont have any recourse, hmmmm. kinda make me wonder.
PBR

Jon,
Its like this, you are more wrong than you will ever know. Ask D.D. if his termination was personal. I will tell you PBS is personal, 10 years at SKYW and I am effectively back on reserve, the company can stuff whatever they want on to my schedule. A fukkin' idiot like you comes on here and parrots the tripe that the company feeds you. Its real personal, you are fukking with my life and my career. Ask hellonewwoman how he likes being at CAL and having some of the guys there looking for his identity. This industry is small, very small, you think you can hide at SKYW and be immune from your stupidity, WRONG. There are checkairman who just might like to have a go at you if this drive fails for whatever reason. I hope you are perfect every day at work, and the best part is if you get you mantitty in a wringer you wont have any recourse, hmmmm. kinda make me wonder.
PBR
I know the industry... it doesnt change the fact that you are spineless... chicken $hit... validate yourself!!! be a man drop a nut!!!!!

Wow, this thread has gone from bad to worse. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I cant believe that you guys who work for the same company, part of the same pilot group can talk to each other like that. Cant you respect each others opinions and have a civilized conversation?
And PBR to threaten to post someones identity on a public message borad is in pretty poor taste if you ask me. Annomity is what keeps this board fun, many people would be scared to post how they feel for fear of management punishing them if they knew their idenity. If you are going to post jea's idenity I would hope that you would not have a problem with him posting yours.

Cant you respect each others opinions and have a civilized conversation?
And PBR to threaten to post someones identity on a public message borad is in pretty poor taste if you ask me. Annomity is what keeps this board fun, many people would be scared to post how they feel for fear of management punishing them if they knew their idenity. If you are going to post jea's idenity I would hope that you would not have a problem with him posting yours.

I'll 2nd that, good post.

he has no spine... he feels like nobody should have an opinion unless it is similar to his... if you work at skywest you can find me... i posted my #.. challenged him to do the same... he NEVER WILL..he is all talk..

This thread shows what is wrong with us a group. We should be all sticking together not trying to divide ourselves, management must read these boards and smile seeing how disorganized we are.
Maybe SKW would be better off with ALPA, maybe they would not be. And for christs sake everyone should be allowed to fall on either side of the fence without fear of having your idenity revealed on a message board.
My feeling on ALPA has always been positive, I work at Eagle and am glad to have them on my side, but the management at AMR is different from what it is at SKW, SKW does treat their people better, can that change? Sure can, but maybe it wont.

This thread shows what is wrong with us a group. We should be all sticking together not trying to divide ourselves, management must read these boards and smile seeing how disorganized we are.
Maybe SKW would be better off with ALPA, maybe they would not be. And for christs sake everyone should be allowed to fall on either side of the fence without fear of having your idenity revealed on a message board.
My feeling on ALPA has always been positive, I work at Eagle and am glad to have them on my side, but the management at AMR is different from what it is at SKW, SKW does treat their people better, can that change? Sure can, but maybe it wont.
some civility... Thank you Sir! The funny thing is, many of my friends, including check airmen are pro alpa. we discuss, disagree and still get along. I know everything on this board is amplified... but it helps him vent so he doesnt go postal....

...I hope you are perfect every day at work...

Yes, because you are one incident, medical, checkride, cheif pilot away from having your career done and over with.

If anything, think of ALPA as an insurance policy. Hope you never have to use it but glad its their just in case. Peace of mind...

Latest resources

Back